Crop King - We Will Do Better

It seems to me that almost every time I hear about a plant going hermie, it's an auto. Am I right to think that auto plants are prone to being hermaphrodite's? I've never grown one.

Northern Light Auto (CKS) Day 95...first plant I will have grown and harvested...definitely not hermie. Super easy. Have 2 more following this one.
IMG_89505.jpg
IMG_89465.jpg

So you're saying you bought a 5 pack of Crop King White Widow feminized seeds and they were all males? I mean you do know that they only sell the feminized version of that strain both in photo and auto. But do not have them in regular seeds.

SO FOLKS! We've seen another miracle attributed to Crop King seeds. Good Lord!

What you talking about? 5/5 sounds bullshit but not as much as saying feminised seeds don't produce male plants...

I take it that cks beans are the cheapest on the market?

What you talking about? 5/5 sounds bullshit but not as much as saying feminised seeds don't produce male plants...
It was a 10 pack, 5 males 2 lady's 3 didn't pop! I told cks they must of sent me regs seeds not fem, they said No Way it could of happened and that was it! I sent photos of the seed packs plus photos all the way through and they response was it must not be there seeds I used! F this place guys

It was a 10 pack, 5 males 2 lady's 3 didn't pop! I told cks they must of sent me regs seeds not fem, they said No Way it could of happened and that was it! I sent photos of the seed packs plus photos all the way through and they response was it must not be there seeds I used! F this place guys

If you were on trial and I was your attorney I would tell you to come up with your story and stick to it. That way you have some credibility.

In your previous post you said you bought white widow fem seeds and ever F'in one of them was a male. Now just over 2 hours later you're stating, under oath, that you bought a 10 pack of white widow fem seeds and 5 were male, 2 female, and 3 mysteries.

Which one is the truth? I need to stop. I try hard not to comment on stuff like this.

:passitleft:

Id say a mix up.. the response is a good reason never to exchange your money with them ever again.. I know of a breeder who once told of germination issues or growth issue has packs in your letterbox as quickly as possible, trying to keep the lost time to a minimum.. some in life are proud and stand behind their work. Others point and blame..

So because someone posts something negative about CKS on here you take it to be a biblical truth?

Know need to be a smart arse,you no what I'm talking about or knot? :rofl: I would have corrected once I noticed it..

When the sponsors of a forum/community take an active role in communicating with it's members, they are better able to address issues that they are having. For example:

We are sincerely apologizing to all aggrieved forum member and customers for the actions of our previous management. And from now on be assured that an active new team will handle the contest winners properly. @buckshot317 and @weaselcracker please accept our sincerest apologies and give us a chance to make it up to you kindly private message us here to get this sorted out. Also to all contest winners who have not given their personal details for their prizes too please send us a private message too.
To that I say :bravo: to bit the members who participate in related threads and :bravo: Crop King Seeds

When the sponsors of a forum/community take an active role in communicating with it's members, they are better able to address issues that they are having. For example:

To that I say :bravo: to bit the members who participate in related threads and :bravo: Crop King Seeds

So that's all it took? $50 in free seeds and now you have a new best friend.

No my main goal was to encourage exactly this:

I'll post it again so you can read it.
We are sincerely apologizing to all aggrieved forum member and customers for the actions of our previous management. And from now on be assured that an active new team will handle the contest winners properly. @buckshot317 and @weaselcracker please accept our sincerest apologies and give us a chance to make it up to you kindly private message us here to get this sorted out. Also to all contest winners who have not given their personal details for their prizes too please send us a private message too.
So now I am happy.

I did business a month and a half ago with you folks, by telephone, and my experiance was fantastic. Spoke to a very nice person, Got my goods quickly and am very pleased with them. It sucks we are all on shaky ground till the world wises up. When the time arises I hope to talk to yall again. Maybe I got lucky. Maybe I know how to talk to people and get things done.

I'm not sticking up for CKS but I will tell you about my ONLY dealing with CKS.
My first and only order with CKS was The Blueberry (regular seeds) and the CBD Auto Cheese. I ordered 5 seeds of each and recieved 8 of each.
With the help of the chat assistant "Amy" or was it "April" which now seems to be "Chat with the King".

CKS was the only seed bank I ever used, and I was certainly hesitant, thinking about even receiving my order or having it intercepted by customs and getting that dreaded letter.
But my seeds came when they said, and like they said, ingenious I might add.

The CBD Auto cracked and grew. You can see my post and pics on this forum.
The Blueberry was another story. No matter what I tried they would not germinate, they cracked but didn't sprout, the CBD Cheese and the Bag seeds worked, when I was sure the Blueberry would also.

I didn't email or call CKS, I used the "chat with" Amy/April, I gave her(?) my order number off the top and told her/him of my out come.
Before I even asked what my recourse was She/He said they would ship out the Blueberry again, NO CHARGE!
I was at a loss for words, but I was greatly appreciative.

While talking to the rep in the chat they pointed me to this forum on how to germinate the seeds.
So to date, 2 of the 3 Blueberry (Regular) seeds I set in water are now growing the third seed of the 8 of the reshipment didn't sprout.
One of the Blueberry is female the other Male, it worked out better than I hoped. I am now waiting for both More Blueberry seeds and my cross bred "Blueberry Cheese"
I still have 5 seeds left of the reshipment I plan to use after my first breeding attempt, which is progressing nicely.

I will continue to do business with CKS, their first impression left a good impression on me.
I hope you guys/gals have better luck next time with the New management.

Back
Top Bottom