Crop King - We Will Do Better

Day 100 - Northern Lights Auto from CKS.

IMG_89767.jpg
IMG_89758.jpg
IMG_89736.jpg
IMG_89698.jpg

I run a medical marijuana dispensary in New Mexico we legally have to test everything I not only have to check for THC I have to check for CBD CBN CBG and so on and any other molds mildews or bacteria that could live on or in the plants

I'm lucky I guess. I have dispensary's​ here where I can get seeds. Not sky is the limit on selection. But still a pretty solid variety to choose from

Yeah we still are seeds 5 seats for $25 right now this weekend we've got grams for $7 and Edibles for as low as 5 to $3 it's our weekend sale I actually married the right woman this time her dad owns a dispensary and I do all the work

Rite on!!!! We never thought of what you could be going through but always separate business and pleasure and in this business pleasure is the outcome so!!! Thanks for owning up to the BS!!!!! Definitely will try you guys again soon!!!!
420-magazine-mobile644687786.jpg

Here's a Green Crack from you guys!!!! Much love!!!

I personally have never purchased seeds from any seed house. That whole "gotta go through customs thing" But when I do Crop King Seeds deserves consideration at this point. It seems the transition from old guard to new has been completed and things seem to be running much more smoothly which should give everyone peace of mind.

I run a dispensary in New Mexico from patients for patients and I think only he can put his name on it but I do not print the labels the testing company that I sent off to print the labels I do not know how the company that we use traces lineage of strains

Ok, that was more my questions.... what method are you using to test THC levels?
Personally I use Gas Chromatography to test. The equipment is $250,000 to buy new.

Ok, that was more my questions.... what method are you using to test THC levels?
Personally I use Gas Chromatography to test. The equipment is $250,000 to buy new.

Wow Canresearcher, you're really into knowing the THC level of your pot. Seems like a steep investment but if you have the money you might as well spend it. The way we test ours is fill a bowl and give it to our friend. And depending upon how red his eyes get and how big he smiles we are able to pretty accurately gauge the THC level in the cannabis give or take a percent or two.

Wow Canresearcher, you're really into knowing the THC level of your pot. Seems like a steep investment but if you have the money you might as well spend it. The way we test ours is fill a bowl and give it to our friend. And depending upon how red his eyes get and how big he smiles we are able to pretty accurately gauge the THC level in the cannabis give or take a percent or two.

I didn't sink that much into the gas Chromatography setup. I am renting the unit from a University.
The only investment is the Hydrogen gas cylinder that every so often requires a top up.

If I am going to sell Cannabis I'm going to want an accurate % of THC/CBD/THCV/

THCV = Tetrahydrocannabivarin. This homologue of THC is primarily found in Indica strains from S/S.C.Asia.
There's great potential with strains rich in THCV for a variety of pain relief.

I've always found that to be an accurate method.

It's a sunny, beautiful day here in Maine. I want to share some inspiration. Here is my White Widow Photo from CKS at 105 days. I started her when it was 30F outside with 4 inches of snow. She moved to the greenhouse in the middle of April. She now makes me smile every time I open the door. Rather than use a ruler or bic lighter for scale, I chose a full size broom. Behold!

IMG_89846.jpg

Had two orders from CKS this year and both were on time, solid customer service, and great germination rate. CKS did right by me. Glad to see you address the comments that were on this forum.

I had a great experience with them too. Very fast service. (The responses I got from their online Q&A thing were the absolute minimum, one sentence replies and of questionable value, however. I got the feeling that the answers were from a disgruntled employee who was giving the irreducible minimum.)

Back
Top Bottom