Crop King - We Will Do Better

I've been having a difficult time getting my seeds to germinate. I bought 3 5-packs, and had 2 packs of seeds replaced and I have only 6 successful plants out of 25 seeds to show for it, excluding my clones. I'm not complaining about the seeds, don't get me wrong; I just won't be using the paper towel method when I get my next seeds (and I do plan to get more of your seeds). They'll be going directly to the soil. I tried both methods with other types of seeds lately to compare and the soil method just seems to work better for me. And I'll start them one at a time to avoid potentially messing them up as a group.

The plants that did come up are doing real good. I'm growing White Widow fems and I have 2 in the early budding stage. The ones that I'm growing indoors have MUCH denser foliage and more branching than the 2 that I have in pots out by the door.

The plants seem reasonably true-breeding; I have one indoor plant with slightly longer internodes than the others, but the outdoor ones also appear phenotypically similar to each other. The vast differences in growing conditions are, of course, taken into account so I really don't expect the indoor and outdoor plants to be alike anyway.

I have absolutely mo complaints about the service from your telephone agents; they were very friendly and polite to me, and my seeds arrived around when I was told they would. I just wish I had better luck with them. Lots of money gone down the drain.

@flytier thanks for the post and comments on our seedbank.

And you're right, there is no one best way to germinate, let us know how your other germination method goes!

Will do, but I have to catch up on bills before I can get more seeds. For now I'm going with clones. Thanks for replying.

Alright- CKS has retracted the post that I asked them to, and given me a $100 coupon in lieu of the missing stuff from my order- which I will give away to another member.
So that resolves my issue.
Movin' on now... :passitleft:

I think blaming the new CKS regime for a poorly run company by the previous owners is like blaming Jimmy Carter for Vietnam.

And I do want to be perfectly clear. I feel terrible for anyone and everyone who was poorly treated in any way by the previous CKS staff whether they are from this site, or a Joe Blow from Idaho having nothing to do with this site.

The new owners were not responsible and should be able to start with a clean slate. But that is just my humble opinion.
Lol..that would make sense if they wernt still screwing up...

Beez, don't buy a business or do a business course before you purchase one. You could find yourself in lot of debt, lol.. I'm sure the last owners are letting them start with a clean slate :rofl::rofl:

I'd like to say they been doing right by me maybe they can do something to repremend some of the past issues in their own way but let's let them get their footing first

I've ordered three different times this year, and have been very pleased with CKS service and shipping methods!! Keep up the good work!

Cks blueberry 7week flowering 1600watt led
420-magazine-mobile1598168373.jpg
420-magazine-mobile381883290.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1294454909.jpg
I tested 17.61 percent THC and 1.4 CBD on my last round and yes I did cover up my company name

I decided to ask about my shipment waiting on response did anyone do the messenger thing to talk to them ? I'm on vacation on beach but guess I could call if not ?

Defiantly new company completely different management from what I can tell they just reshipped the order that was mixed seeds 756 USD order from what they say anyway time will tell . But from they way they treated the situation they seem legit now

420-magazine-mobile1294454909.jpg
I tested 17.61 percent THC and 1.4 CBD on my last round and yes I did cover up my company name

Interesting. I didn't know that the version of Blueberry offered by CK was the exact same version referenced on DJ Short's website. I'm surprised that the page for Blueberry on Crop King's doesn't specifically mention DJ Short? Seems like it'd be a selling point. I'm assuming it is for you, lol - otherwise, I'd have expected to see "Crop King Blueberry .5 Preroll" instead. Or maybe that's what you meant to print?

I run a dispensary in New Mexico from patients for patients and I think only he can put his name on it but I do not print the labels the testing company that I sent off to print the labels I do not know how the company that we use traces lineage of strains

Back
Top Bottom