Crop Kings Seeds - Autflower Nutrient

Want to make sure I understand what you mean...I am a nerd when it comes to details and specifics...

Am I adding Grow to the water, shake, then adding Micro, shake, then adding bloom all in one container even for the 1st feeding? Keeping in mind the 1/4 dose of each to get it started off until week 2 or 3.

And lastly do I use it for every feeding, increasing dosage as weeks go on, but every time I feed its with nutrients with exception to last week for flushing

I've always read/practiced micro first. Always micro first.
My teacher and the owner told me grow first. Just saying

Want to make sure I understand what you mean...I am a nerd when it comes to details and specifics...

Am I adding Grow to the water, shake, then adding Micro, shake, then adding bloom all in one container even for the 1st feeding? Keeping in mind the 1/4 dose of each to get it started off until week 2 or 3.

And lastly do I use it for every feeding, increasing dosage as weeks go on, but every time I feed its with nutrients with exception to last week for flushing
No do not feed it until third or fourth week. Autos don't need much nutrients if it ain't broke why fix it right. What soil u in.

No I go ph down tap water. To 6 ish. For first two weeks then I add 2 5 ml og each first grow shake then micro shake then bloom. Back off on grow I believe a bit if adding some cali mag. Then bu week 4 preflower ish I would bring it 5 each. Then in flower to ten ml per 3 gallons. All measurements are in three gallon. So feed then just water then water feed feed every week. Some people like to feed everyday of in coco. Keep it wet. But in small doses. I'm not there yet. Trying to keep it simple.

Do that plan sounds good . I like to add nutes then let it go four days five days might water in between here and there to see some wafer in saucer trays. Hope that helps

Strange, that is literally the opposite from what every grow store employee and forum Stated. But as long as it works for you! :)

420-magazine-mobile1741286937.jpg
420-magazine-mobile73193758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile256953106.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2041979303.jpg
This is what happens when I put Grow, Micro, and Bloom in that order....

420-magazine-mobile1741286937.jpg
420-magazine-mobile73193758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile256953106.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2041979303.jpg
This is what happens when I put Grow, Micro, and Bloom in that order....

Oh, I do not diss believe it. I was just stating the industry norm to someone who seems rather new. Very happy it's working out. They look amazing :)

Oh, I do not diss believe it. I was just stating the industry norm to someone who seems rather new. Very happy it's working out. They look amazing :)
Thank you, another thing I didn't state is it depends on what is in my soil mix where there's already plenty of micro nutrients. Dwc is much different but that's how I've always done it in that order. Your ladies are looking beautiful as heaven. I'm going to be going over to Dwc maybe after one more soil or coco grow. I have so many options on the table right now. Any recommendations on what my next grow should be?

Thank you, another thing I didn't state is it depends on what is in my soil mix where there's already plenty of micro nutrients. Dwc is much different but that's how I've always done it in that order. Your ladies are looking beautiful as heaven. I'm going to be going over to Dwc maybe after one more soil or coco grow. I have so many options on the table right now. Any recommendations on what my next grow should be?

I always assume, and really need to stop doing that LOL, that everybody runs DWC set ups like myself. Make sense that a different nutrient order could work for soil. This current grow should be finishing up in about three weeks, going with two white widow autos from crop king and 2 auto pounders from bonza. Really excited to try the AP's!

I always assume, and really need to stop doing that LOL, that everybody runs DWC set ups like myself. Make sense that a different nutrient order could work for soil. This current grow should be finishing up in about three weeks, going with two white widow autos from crop king and 2 auto pounders from bonza. Really excited to try the AP's!
I want to try the APs as well I'll be keeping my eye on that run. Could you pm me when you start the run? I would love to see the progress on that one. I'm not going to say I'm a god but with my soil mixes I probably didn't have to give all that much nutes. I'm curious about Dwc. I have never grown that way ever, I did however build my own buckets and everything. Just kinda nervous to try them as it's almost like a foreign language to me lol I'll have to keep an eye on your journals and try to learn it lol
420-magazine-mobile696964150.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1467199940.jpg
420-magazine-mobile925579155.jpg

I want to try the APs as well I'll be keeping my eye on that run. Could you pm me when you start the run? I would love to see the progress on that one. I'm not going to say I'm a god but with my soil mixes I probably didn't have to give all that much nutes. I'm curious about Dwc. I have never grown that way ever, I did however build my own buckets and everything. Just kinda nervous to try them as it's almost like a foreign language to me lol I'll have to keep an eye on your journals and try to learn it lol
420-magazine-mobile696964150.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1467199940.jpg
420-magazine-mobile925579155.jpg

It looks like you are already setting yourself up for success. Here's a shot of how my buckets looked just prior to the Grow and before being taped up for UV protection. Yours will be fine being dark blue.

420-magazine-mobile568924617.jpg

And I will definitely let you know when the auto Pounder grow begins.

I would live that. Like I said I've never grown that way but I would love to learn more about it, I hope I don't mess things up too bad my first try lol

You're probably in really good shape seeing as you were going to be using the pH perfect. Funny how perception works, soil seems much more daunting and complicated to me :)

You really think so? Lol and here I am nervous to try my hand at DWC, that is weird lol

I definitely think so. In my opinion, once you're set up is running there's a lot less guess work to be done in terms of watering and feeding.

Back
Top Bottom