Crossing GSC Pheno With Unknown Male

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:
I just needed a break from the internet, and I've been working on upgrading the grow to a room instead of tent style growing. I do plan to finish this journal though it just might be a bit before I'm back growing strong again. stay green!:Namaste:

I just needed a break from the internet, and I've been working on upgrading the grow to a room instead of tent style growing. I do plan to finish this journal though it just might be a bit before I'm back growing strong again. stay green!:Namaste:
That's great! But this is a couple of years old so you would probably be starting a new journal, no?

That's great! But this is a couple of years old so you would probably be starting a new journal, no?
yes, as I no longer have the original pheno I started this journal with so I will just start a new one when I'm ready. I have couple girl scout cookie seeds off one of the plants I had outdoors I will try and grow out to see if there's a pheno similar to the one I wanted to keep around for breeding. But either way I still have a bunch of seeds I would like to grow that I've been calling thors impression but since i got rid of the mom plant I've been trying to reverse this new mom I have now since a lot of the seed I collected had a mix of hermy traits. Past few plants I grew threw out bananas really early into flower so been killing most I've been growing but the one I have now threw out just a couple on the lower section of the plant so I removed them and so far, so good and buds are building like the original mother I had a couple years back and she's not tossing anymore nanners at me. I'm going to re-veg this mom in order to get clones to see if I get the same herm traits. Loooooong process ahead of me forsure!!

I enjoyed what you had going on, I've never seen a bonsai pot plant before! That's so neat ❤️
Thanks for the inspiration 😁
This gal will be a bonsai next once i finish flowering out and testing the smoke.

20240215_104902.jpg

Noice! I had some hermi troubles with GSC but not the last time. I think that strain may just be really sensitive to environmental stress. I've had really good results with Gelato crosses. Gelato X Harlequin is the bomb. I call it Harlot.

Sounds like a lot of fun. I look forward to seeing these crosses!

Noice! I had some hermi troubles with GSC but not the last time. I think that strain may just be really sensitive to environmental stress. I've had really good results with Gelato crosses. Gelato X Harlequin is the bomb. I call it Harlot.

Sounds like a lot of fun. I look forward to seeing these crosses!
I would have to agree with you on the environmental stress!! All the GSCs I grew indoor grew amazing and the one I grew outdoors grew well but still suffered a lil from the heat and humidity I'm thinking.
I'll start a journal once I know this mom is worth a ticket to the imax movie theater but as of now I don't want to even take her to a low budget film without a paper bag over my head!!:thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom