Crown Royal - First Grow

Yer mate let me know as I have some close to brought some organic molasses today I believe the one without sulphur in it is the one plus some fella on YouTube said the one from whole foods in the U.S. Is the best one to use one teaspoon per gallon once a week or most twice a week I think the blokes name is doctor green? But he's off his head and can barely talk properly lol have an nose, oh and there's no dealer for the vovisun tents over here bummer, so I have looked at green qube they look fine for the money can always update when cash flow improves, cheers

Just a little update for you guys anxiously waiting .
I have my new 6 pack of Ethos Citral Glue seeds . Man am i excited ! If you guys get bored go google it to find their site. It was hard for me to choose which one i wanted. Citral glue is gorrilla glue #4 crossed with citral skunk .
Im debating on what to do , law says a person can have 12 plants but only 6 in flower . I have 13 at the moment and will get rid of one of my clones from the crown royales. I also have a 3rd tent still in the box and my new lights arriving tuesday .

I guess I could wait until my first batch is done then use the same tent for the citral glue and use my new lights on that same tent. I could also take my 1200 watt and give it my autos since the only have a 600 in there . So many options !!!

I agree with So2178 veg one and flower in two, flower in tent two for 4 weeks and put them in flower tent three for the till harvest under the best lights don't forget more light more yield use the gear to your advantage, can't wait to see those Cali lights in action, your getting me all horney quick get the tent up!

Thanks guys .
On my first tent i only have about 2 weeks left until harvest on the crown Royal's. So do you think I should finish out my flower tent with the California light works? Or should I use the California lights in my auto tent which theoretically should be finishing September 18th. If I set up that third tent with the citral glue in the California light works lights then I should have a window of finishing time of November 5th to November 12th if I veg for five or six weeks with the citral glue.
I was originally going to wait for the flower tent to finish and take the 1200 out of there and put it in my autos tent .Don't forget that i have 4 crown royales in veg in that same tent . So I have to put the crowns in a separate tent in a few weeks , maybe ill try finishing the crowns in veg under the 600 watt in the first tent after the harvest , move the 1200 watt into the autos tent , use the Cali lights to start the citral glue in the 3rd tent ?? So If I start the citral glue next weekend then i should align it to where they can go right into own tent .I also gotta find out if i can run all this equipment on the same circuit , it sounds like alot . I may have to veg one tent at night like 12 am to 6pm . I'm assuming that my circuit is a standard 15 amp . It might be too much especially with fans, ac, dehumidifier ect . Let me know what you guys think is best as far as rotation, tents , lighting and timing .

Use that Cali for your flower tent for sure. 3 tents I would veg in one and flower in two. Might need another light. Or veg one flower one and auto one. 4 autos under the 1200. Veg with the 600 and flower with that Cali baby.
So , are you saying finish the crowns under the Cali lights , flower the autos with the 1200 and veg the citral glue and the new batch of crowns under the 600? Then when the first batch is done id like to finish the citral glue with the Cali lights, i cant wait to see the differences. I may have to veg the 2nd batch of crowns under the 600 watt for a couple extra weeks and probably put them in a trellis if i were to do that . I feel as if i wouldn't get as much yield. Honestly, im more worried about the autos and citral glue . Man do i have my hands full .

So i noticed today that one of my girls has a magnesium and calcium and or potassium deficiency. I don't know if this matters at this point since I'm so close to finish I'd like one of you guys to chime in and let me know what I should do. I'm on day 48 and I'm really close to Flushing the plants so should I give them one more feed then flush or just start flushing at this point this is one of the more mature plants that I have the leaves are starting to turn yellow and brown and getting sort of crispy. I read at this point in time that it may be normal so I'm not that worried about it if it was earlier and flower I would definitely worried but being so late I'm sure this is normal but one of you guys can chime in and let me know. The trichomes are starting to get cloudy , ill snap some pics when i get home from work . 2 of my girls barely have any orange hairs and the other 3 are starting to get the deep brown orange hairs curling back so i may have to get them out first then leave the other 2 .

If your get the lights before the crowns are done. Throw the Cali on them until they are done. Then I would put the 1200 with the autos the clones under the 600. Start to finish under Cali the glue. Shouldn't be much of a concern right now with a little dying off underneath. If you are feeding every 3 days or sooner I would feed one more time then start the flush.

If your get the lights before the crowns are done. Throw the Cali on them until they are done. Then I would put the 1200 with the autos the clones under the 600. Start to finish under Cali the glue. Shouldn't be much of a concern right now with a little dying off underneath. If you are feeding every 3 days or sooner I would feed one more time then start the flush.
3 of my plants are far more mature than my biggest one that you like and the experimental plant . The experimental plant is doing incredible things in the tent right now . I'll have to snap a couple pics tomorrow. I'm debating on feeding the 3 mature ones since tomorrow is day 48 . The other 2 probably have 3 or 4 weeks to go . I just don't want to feed the 3 mature ones and not be finished with my flush on time or flush too early . I'll have to get some opinions here .

Hey bud I take a look with the scope and check the trichomes for amber heads before you flush any of them how long are the suggested time frame from seed to harvest? and I my opinion the curing is just as important as the flushing, I flush with 50 precent run off plain tap water and don't let the RH get above 50 as you can get a chance of getting bud rot they I water twice more with small bit of run off when the third watering is semi dry I leave the plants in the dark for three days before cropping, that's it but I grow in coco though maybe some one who grows in soil might chime in? Cheers

Hey bud I take a look with the scope and check the trichomes for amber heads before you flush any of them how long are the suggested time frame from seed to harvest? and I my opinion the curing is just as important as the flushing, I flush with 50 precent run off plain tap water and don't let the RH get above 50 as you can get a chance of getting bud rot they I water twice more with small bit of run off when the third watering is semi dry I leave the plants in the dark for three days before cropping, that's it but I grow in coco though maybe some one who grows in soil might chime in? Cheers.

Still got two esh to go then from time gide I have seen so autos that where over a 100 days old it's all about the trichomes mate that's what I think I don't ever crop out till those ambers are a leased 50 precent there, just my 2 cent worth cheers.

Feeding day
Day 48 of flower
420-magazine-mobile371342390.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1796956199.jpg

420-magazine-mobile203157438.jpg

420-magazine-mobile389328747.jpg

420-magazine-mobile941008667.jpg

420-magazine-mobile489703982.jpg

Found one of my plants has a defiency. I plucked off 2 of the upper leaves
420-magazine-mobile1558374153.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1133926155.jpg

420-magazine-mobile219648310.jpg

420-magazine-mobile418329022.jpg

420-magazine-mobile640031673.jpg

420-magazine-mobile124986916.jpg

I still can't over how much bud my experimental plant is producing , she has the biggest, fattest most dense buds in the tent so far . I think it was due to early back building .
Well tomorrow is the big day because my lights are going to arrive finally . I should have them up n running on Wednesday morning to finish out the flower tent .
I bet it's gonna make a noticable difference just having them in there the last few weeks .

Back
Top Bottom