New sprout yellow leaf

bigbudzzz420

im growing in a 4x4x8 tent , 1200 w led , leds are placed around 48 inchs or farther away , temp varies from 77 to 82 RH on a low side of 37 ranging between 37 low to high 57 , 1 4 inch filter fan inline , 1 6 inch filter fan exhaust , strain crown royale .
this just popped up today and im not sure if it was because my light is too intense or cause i over watered or i didnt ph the mist bottle ive been using . heres a pic
420-magazine-mobile1570169126.jpg

Your light is not too intense at 48 inches away. It's fine for now. Your soil looks really really wet. Your seedling is just coming up. Relax, It's fine and normal for a blade to be discolored for a few days. It will come around. In the meantime don't water it anymore.

Your light is not too intense at 48 inches away. It's fine for now. Your soil looks really really wet. Your seedling is just coming up. Relax, It's fine and normal for a blade to be discolored for a few days. It will come around. In the meantime don't water it anymore.
yea i def overwatered , that was really easy to do . also should i ph the water in my mist bottle between 6.5 to 6.8 and use that to water rather than pouring water in the cups ?

Don't mist at all is the best option. She has more water than she knows what to do with already. Misting can cause you some issues. The best thing to do is to let her grow. She won't need absolutely anything for at least a week. New growers kill far to many seedlings with love. I fully understand new growers want to do everything for their plants to make things perfect. This usually causes problems. For a seedling they carry everything they need for food at least the first 10 days inside the seed. You want a plant that will grow vigorously. The best way you can get that is by letting them do their thing. When humans try to think like a plant bad things happen lol.

Seriously though. Keep her under 18/6 light and let her go for quite a while before you need to do anything. What type of soil is it in?

im growing in a 4x4x8 tent , 1200 w led , leds are placed around 48 inchs or farther away , temp varies from 77 to 82 RH on a low side of 37 ranging between 37 low to high 57 , 1 4 inch filter fan inline , 1 6 inch filter fan exhaust , strain crown royale .
this just popped up today and im not sure if it was because my light is too intense or cause i over watered or i didnt ph the mist bottle ive been using . heres a pic
420-magazine-mobile1570169126.jpg
That's normal the tad yellowing nitroGen. But it will become all green but stop sweating it bro. You got this

Back
Top Bottom