Crown Royal - First Grow

2 more weeks roughly .
I wouldn't have made it this far without you guys helping me along my journey .
I cant wait to cut these girls down and start my citral glue run . Hopefully I'll see you all on my other journals as well.
Im extremely curious on how much ill yield in dry weight, how the flavor will be and the potency.

Mine are really starting to smell up now too. More spicey stanky though. Amnesia is like lemonade and gas.
I'm gonna say at least 3oz per plant. Some of those main colas are huge and fat. They are gonna put some serious weight in just by themselves.
We will find out in a couple weeks . 3 ounces sounds very realistic , id probably guess between 2 and 3 per plant .
Spicey and Stanky ?
Lemonade and gas !! Man that sounds incredible, i would love that aroma in the morning.

Let's just hope you make the 16ozs it would be a real accomplishment on your first grow plus do you know what the watts draw on that led you have been using? Cheers

Ok last day of week 7, day 49 of flower . I have a ton of maintenance to do . I have to hang my new lights today, program said lights with my new controller , hang 1200 watt in autos tent , hand wash all pre filters ,reverse the flanges on carbon filters, clean my grow area , possibly set up 3rd tent with carbon filters and fans to dry my buds in for now .
I'll probably wait until next week to germinate the citral glues . Man oh man !!!

On a side note , that experimental plant is on FIRE!! Next time ill back build on week 4 instead of between 5 and 6 .

420-magazine-mobile731816335.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1156496766.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1326992956.jpg

Back
Top Bottom