Crown Royal - First Grow

What do ya mean, "picture that shows on journal"? Like a cover photo?

Are you guys on your phones? I use Firefox on Windows, and I've never seen a photo for my journal, or anyone else's. So you're both pissed cause ya can't change it and now I'm pissed cause I don't have it in the first place!:laugh:

Are you guys on your phones? I use Firefox on Windows, and I've never seen a photo for my journal, or anyone else's. So you're both pissed cause ya can't change it and now I'm pissed cause I don't have it in the first place!:laugh:

Yeah I do phone exclusively. Pics are always there but sometimes a bit old and could they at least pick a nice pic. Showing someone deficiency for some help and that ugly pic becomes your journal shot .

420-magazine-mobile245605780.jpg

420-magazine-mobile785369280.jpg

420-magazine-mobile311133100.jpg

day 28 of veg , fed 2 small plants , transplanted 1 to a 5 gallon . fed big birtha .
Got my package im the mail today , terpinator and some guard n spray for preventative maintenance.
fed 5mls of terp to each plant , recommended dose was 15 to 30 ml. 650 ppms is the sweet spot for the smaller plants right now , so we did 5ml terp , 5 ml A, 5ml B , 2.5 ml b52 650 ppm.

birtha we fed at 950 ppm . 6 ml A, 6 ml B , 4 ml b52 , 5ml terp .
she was thirsty , the runoff tested around 700 750 ppms .
i topped her today and lst her to the opposite side as last time cause she was all lopsided .

i took a couple pics of her big thick stem and some of the under foliage is getting crazy .
420-magazine-mobile582869735.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1763864392.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1860852952.jpg
420-magazine-mobile948669757.jpg

420-magazine-mobile924691992.jpg

okay day 29 for big bertha . i topped the 4 plants this morning . tied down big fan leaves on her to open the canopy up and get light on the crazy undergrowth . shes got more nodes growing than a 3 foot plant . I noticed a tiny bit of nutrient burn on one of her leaves tips and im pretty sure it was from the 5ml of terpinator yesterday . the manufacturer suggested 15 to 30 ml per gallon , im glad i only used 5 ml .
Im trying to figure out if i shpuld flower sunday june 11 th or wait until the end of june with a total of 10 weeks veg time , i just dont want to run out of room either . i dont know how much more they will grow from june 11 at 7 weeks veg to flower . any input,pics,info would be nice to help me decide .

I am going to shoot for 65 days veg time. Mostly bc I want to take some big clones from the one CR and veg them for 25 days then flip them all at the same time. I think about 65-70 days will cover the bases. I think plan on June 11 if that is your plan. But if you want a little more size at that time hold back and wait a bit. You can always flip the lights any day after that if you get worried about the size.

All the foliage that is laying on the media will likely get nute burns from constant contact. I would remove them, and tie off those lower branches to the sides of the pot to force the canopy outwards. I'm surprised they are so stout being in veg that long. What is the total height from the top of the media to the light at it's highest point?

All the foliage that is laying on the media will likely get nute burns from constant contact. I would remove them, and tie off those lower branches to the sides of the pot to force the canopy outwards. I'm surprised they are so stout being in veg that long. What is the total height from the top of the media to the light at it's highest point?
yea i was poking around today and thought about trimming those leaves that are laying in my media cause its gonna be problematic. i just topped her today , ill wait until tomorrow morning to do some trimming and tying off . id like to flip the switch june 11th but i want a pound out of all of them .

from the light to the media is 27 inches .i think

That's not a lot of head room to work with, though I see your plight. Before nailing down a flip date, please have a look at THIS thread. This guy developed this style to maximize yields in micro spaces. He was able to accomplish a lot of vegging while still keeping plant height to inches tall. Then when he flipped, he'd have multiple tops starting from about 2" tall. Just a thought to consider.

Hi budzzz, I found your journal and am all caught up...the videos are great, my old laptop has a piss poor volume to it and at my age I am half deaf but I think I caught it all!

I am doing the DIY hydro with a couple coco mixed in and posted it on Nu2grow's journal, I am a old school outdoor soil old fart who is doing what I enjoyed back in the 70's-80's now indoors with a total different playing field and no experience so I don't know how much I can help you out or mislead you!:cheesygrinsmiley:

5-26-17
plants_00438.JPG

Yours are all looking healthy, to bad CKS messed up your care package, they did me good on my order of Purple Kush and White Widow Fem photos, and 6 out of 6 popped so that is why I am now doing both RDWC & Coco.

I soaked my seeds 4-22-17 and as far as days in veg, I started it after the last seed popped out of the rapid rooters I used which was 1 month ago today so we are pretty close to having girls the same age!:slide:

I am not familiar with the medium you are using or the nute line, I am using the Skunk Labs hydro/soilless full line with calimag and Z-7 added and seem to be getting nice growth especially since I started topping & LST 10 days ago.

Wishing you all the luck for a problem free grow and great results!:popcorn:\

OTM

That's not a lot of head room to work with, though I see your plight. Before nailing down a flip date, please have a look at THIS thread. This guy developed this style to maximize yields in micro spaces. He was able to accomplish a lot of vegging while still keeping plant height to inches tall. Then when he flipped, he'd have multiple tops starting from about 2" tall. Just a thought to consider.
wow , that was a great read ! thanks for the info . i should try that with my youngest plant while shes perfect size for flux training .

wow , that was a great read ! thanks for the info . i should try that with my youngest plant while shes perfect size for flux training .

Not to emphasize on fluxing, but to find ways grow your plant longer in veg to maximize yields in bloom. Larger canopy and larger healthy roots will get you closer to your goal.

@ Old TimingMan, that is a badass setup you go there! I really appreciate the orientation of your inlets and outlets, I bet that keeps the roots from clogging like other systems do. I predict the RDWCs will vastly outperform the coco plants and bully all of the light from them. Do you have a journal here on 420? I'd love to tag along as well!

Hi budzzz, I found your journal and am all caught up...the videos are great, my old laptop has a piss poor volume to it and at my age I am half deaf but I think I caught it all!

I am doing the DIY hydro with a couple coco mixed in and posted it on Nu2grow's journal, I am a old school outdoor soil old fart who is doing what I enjoyed back in the 70's-80's now indoors with a total different playing field and no experience so I don't know how much I can help you out or mislead you!:cheesygrinsmiley:

5-26-17
plants_00438.JPG

Yours are all looking healthy, to bad CKS messed up your care package, they did me good on my order of Purple Kush and White Widow Fem photos, and 6 out of 6 popped so that is why I am now doing both RDWC & Coco.

I soaked my seeds 4-22-17 and as far as days in veg, I started it after the last seed popped out of the rapid rooters I used which was 1 month ago today so we are pretty close to having girls the same age!:slide:

I am not familiar with the medium you are using or the nute line, I am using the Skunk Labs hydro/soilless full line with calimag and Z-7 added and seem to be getting nice growth especially since I started topping & LST 10 days ago.

Wishing you all the luck for a problem free grow and great results!:popcorn:\

OTM
thanks for stopping over to check out my journal . Ill have to check out the skunk line and products your using as well as your journal . Looks like you got yourself a sweet setup there .
Im glad you liked my videos , theres more to come .

Back
Top Bottom