Crown Royal - First Grow

One more. Lol

420-magazine-mobile1908017543.jpg

I have two crown royal and two purple kush going as well I hope they end up like that beautiful plants man.

Where do I set up a journal?
Go to grow journal s on progress and then click new thread make.your title and create journal thread . . . .

ok i found some info on my previous questions . seems like im gonna need a cfl bulb to start my grow since the led is too powerful and id rather run cfls until the plants get a few inches tall atleast then ill whip out the 1200 watt

I do all my veg under 4 200w CFLs in a 18x48x48. 4100k. Works great. At least seems to.

Hope you don't mind if I chime in. I'm also doing the Crown Royale. 2nd round. You're in for a treat.

420-magazine-mobile1209168848.jpg
420-magazine-mobile241645763.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1683843255.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1131949339.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1078139651.jpg
wow i cant wait ! i can just picture the inside of my tent as a jungle with big ol' colas . good job on your grow !
How much did you yield ? I heard the crowns are heavy yielders.

just a quick update , put a fan inside the tent to try and dry up that medium a little faster so i can feed them sooner .
Also i have been running both intake and exhaust all day until about 9 or 930 at night right before bed then i just run the exhaust thtough out the night . Ever since i started to run the exhaust at night , my humidity has been very consistent. Im happy , the girls are happy . cant complain .
Well heres a pic of my biggest girl Big Bertha and the 2nd biggest girl (havent named her yet , suggestions welcome ).
The seed i planted hasnt sprouted yet. Prob tomorrow.

420-magazine-mobile1695546579.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1008951485.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1038539834.jpg

wow i cant wait ! i can just picture the inside of my tent as a jungle with big ol' colas . good job on your grow !
How much did you yield ? I heard the crowns are heavy yielders.

On this round I was testing out my room for coverage to see how I would yield in the various areas. I didn't concentrate too much on where or how the light was set up. With this in mind, I harvested about 11 ounces off of two deep water plants. One crown royale, and one hash plant. From what I can tell, that's only about 30% of what I can actually fit in my room.

On this round I was testing out my room for coverage to see how I would yield in the various areas. I didn't concentrate too much on where or how the light was set up. With this in mind, I harvested about 11 ounces off of two deep water plants. One crown royale, and one hash plant. From what I can tell, that's only about 30% of what I can actually fit in my room.

Realistically, if I do it right, I should be able to pull about 700 g out of this room every nine weeks. Seem unreasonable?

Back
Top Bottom