Cup Grow

subtlehustle

I've seen a couple pictures of people growing plants in solo cups, the hole way thru to harvest. I plan on doing some more of my own research on the actual process as I'm sure its been talked about before.

What I'm hoping to get here is some suggestions on strains, I'm thinking something designed to be fast. My main interest in this is to fill in the gaps/corners in my grow room, I'm looking at Auto Speed from Female seeds. They say:
53 days
short plant
low yield

I appreciate any body with experience in these matters chiming in with other strain suggestions:high-five:

sweet seeds produces autos that are generally short and compact. The size will depend on the size of the container. For example, 1 gallon = 25/30cm tall plants, 2 gallons-6/7 litres is good for plants of 30/45 cm, 11L may give you 45/70cm etc etc. I have grown a few in 3.5 liters pots (1 gal or less) and the plants are very small and cute , but quite powerful. I think i will do it again to fill some corners on my next sessions, just to have a few extra buds from various strains, almost in a decorative purpose :) . So we are more or less on the same path my friend :)

Back
Top Bottom