Cut off top of colas in preflower by mistake, argh!

Just started 4th week in flowering, gonna buy some new damp moisture absorber things tomorrow, try to give just enough water to get them through each day... What more can I do, can't control the weather can I lol thank you help guys

Hi everyone, got a little problem. Plants are showing yellowing and purple colours, somethings not right. Plants are at the start of week 7 into flowering stage and dont want to lose them now. I've looked online and been told it could be possible phosphorus deficiencies, but although I've dropped nutes a little, they are still within guidelines and I've also added pk 9/17 to the mix so can't see how it could be this. This is the feeding at minute. Per 10 litres
25 ml a +b coco
10ml bud xl
5 ml calmag
5 ml pk 9/18
Strain is stardawg
Coco medium
7Weeks flowering
4 plant's in a 1x1x2 tent
Ph around 6
2.5litres each every 2-3 days
Temps no lower than 18
Temps max 33 in day
Humidity between 45-55
315 cdm
Gots some pics, all replies welcome thank you

Attachments

• DSC_0528.JPG
    DSC_0528.JPG
    563.3 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC_0527.JPG
    DSC_0527.JPG
    551.4 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC_0526.JPG
    DSC_0526.JPG
    431.7 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC_0525.JPG
    DSC_0525.JPG
    516.3 KB · Views: 110
Coco coir is a hydroponic medium. Assuming you haven't allowed it to dry out, it should work fine, but it's not exactly an inert substance like, for example, perlite is.

Your pH is a little high for a hydroponic grow. Try adjusting your nutrient solution to 5.8. If it's a drain to waste setup, you can't take advantage of the plant's normal feeding process to allow a gradual upward pH shift, which would allow more nutrient availability overall. However, you could try mimicking this be adjusting the pH of one feeding to 5.7, then the next to 5.75 or 5.8, then the next up a comparable amount, and so on until you've just fed at 6.0 - then begin again at the lower end and... Rinse / lather / repeat, lol.

Got a question, my stardawg plants are on day64 of flowering, trichomes are a cloudy colour, some Amber on the sugar leaves but hardly any Amber on the buds, should I just harvest in a couple of days, can't leave it much longer cause I'll be back at work and won't have time, 9.5 weeks flowering should be enough surely, what's the flowering period for stardawg anyway, all replies much appreciated thanx

I think new growers over care for their plants. We all do because we want them perfect, high quality, high yield.

My approach was to do a first grow with very little intervention. This would give me a base line from which to assess benefits if any from other feeding, training and pruning techniques. When people do all sorts of things at the same time, they have no idea what is causing what.

Go easy on the nutes, good water but not too much, good light, and a gentle breeze. Thats all they need.
:thumb:

Best advice I've heard so far!

I love the scientific approach.

But also there is no wrong way to grow. Unless you repeat the same bad process and do not learn from your past mistakes.

Got a new problem now ffs, seen that a few buds on the different plants were stuck together, I've just separated them and they're a different colour much lighter shade of green, obviously they've been stuck together and haven't had any air to them, some leaves are yellow and brown, is it bud rot inside? Harvesting Saturday

Back
Top Bottom