D.K.'s Kush & Cookie Space Odyssey

Nice especially only with the short veg. That's what I would like to know about reason being this is my first hydro. Just to let u know they were cloned in soil and I got them from a medical dispensary..i have 21 days veg n had good ph levels low ppm and water temps average of 70 to 74. N they are finally grow about 5 to 7 mm. In 24 hrs. How tall should I let them get

Congrats Triggle.

Bro. I've been slammed! Wedding was textbook...Rolling out on my honeymoon Sunday so I'll be MIA again for awhile but I'll catch up soon. 2 weeks until my DMS drop into water. Peace bro, talk soon.

Trig
That's great brother. Congrats my dude. Have a nice honeymoon. Peace love and harmony.
Happy daze.

Nice especially only with the short veg. That's what I would like to know about reason being this is my first hydro. Just to let u know they were cloned in soil and I got them from a medical dispensary..i have 21 days veg n had good ph levels low ppm and water temps average of 70 to 74. N they are finally grow about 5 to 7 mm. In 24 hrs. How tall should I let them get
If they are clones they shouldn't stretch to much but that realty boils down to genetics and grow environment. Look for them to double in size. If you can keep your temps within five degrees say 75 lights on and 70 lights off (my ideal environment.) that will reduce the amount of stretch and encourage early bud development that will fill your branches full of sticky buds. Best of growing to you brother.
Congrats Triggle.

Once again Congrats much love from your 420 family.

Thanks for your knowledge its highly appreciated I got back from boating this evening and water temp was way of the the chart 82 in a couple buckets and the totes were 4degrees cooler I think its cause of the volume of liquid so I went and bought another fan thanks again

Temperatures here in Washington state got a little intense just starting to cool down I'm running experimental heat up in remodeled grow room temps still got 95 I have two one thousand watt ballist going and one industrial exhaust fan n install a old 1980 a/c and one 7.5 fresh air intake I'm impatiently waiting for results plus going to put in four water filled hydro buckets and see how fast the liquid warms up I will let you know the results of test

Hey my good people hows it been. I have been busy as a bee and working harder than a one legged man in an asskicking contest.
missed my update this past weekend witch I know upset none. :)
I managed to get wonder woman chopped didn't have time to get pics as I have been too busy it was all business get this shit done type of night all night till about two.
2015-09-17_06_43_23.jpg
2015-09-17_09_38_22.jpg
2015-09-17_09_38_51.jpg

this stuff already tase so good just fruity skunk funk really nice.
O.k. the rest.
nebula then bxp just put into flower cycle.
2015-09-17_19_14_58.jpg
2015-09-17_19_14_24.jpg

The animal cookie that I chose to clone.
2015-09-17_06_45_36.jpg
2015-09-17_06_45_55.jpg

hgk
2015-09-17_09_28_43.jpg
2015-09-17_09_28_56.jpg
2015-09-17_09_29_13.jpg

Northern lights.
2015-09-17_09_29_37.jpg

And the veg room.
grimace o.g.
2015-09-17_09_31_06.jpg

Blueberry x wonderwoman
2015-09-17_09_32_40.jpg

Animal cookies then Hgk
2015-09-17_09_32_24.jpg
2015-09-17_09_31_46.jpg

Happy growing.

Yeah looks like you have allot to take care off there. It all looks amazing my friend.

Congratulations Mr. Kiefers.

Ok you all know I'm a beginner with hydro so I have a question (imagine that) dam f.n.gs anyways here goes. I moved the girls out to the thousand Watters n I have alot of extra space and there doing good finally really starting to take off.when should I increase there ppm and how much can I increase it to. At the moment the ppm average is above 375/460max water temp is under control and ph is 5.5 to 6.3 with twenty hrs. Light with two l.e.d one on each side any knowledge would be appreciated thanx. From your 420 friend mikgrowmeds
WP_20150531_002.jpg

Yeah looks like you have allot to take care off there. It all looks amazing my friend.
Thanks my friend. Its a labor of love. :Namaste:
Congratulations Mr. Kiefers.
Thanks bro.
Oh ya how big can the girls get in 5gallon buckets n will they be able to support themselves and if they can't what and how should I go about supporting them
Hey bro nice plant there. As far as ppms go I mainly watch the p.h. of the water in the bucket. If its raising then he plants generally need more food. If its dropping then they need less. Each strain is different, but I notice the healthiest plant development following this routine. As far as support I have ran screws through the bottom of the net pot and pre drilled 1/2" dowels that I then twisted on the screw sticking out of the net pot. I have on I will get a pic up soon. Happy daze bro
Nice haul DK! Appreciate what you say about digging in & getting the trim done...ugh. Some nice youngsters coming up through the ranks.:Namaste:

Yeah man my wife is a no nonsense type of person.
She keeps me in line.
Happy daze brother.

Back
Top Bottom