Dank's Quest For Dankness

Sounds like you are getting them there and sorted out , KILL All Males. My little auto was a boy and I didn't catch him in time and he shot his love juice all over the girls. My whole tent got seeded so I killed them all and started over
Haha pollen sucks if it's not wanted. You'll be back in business in no time :)
I was heartbroken when I seen the russets. But it's all just part of learning I guess.
I actually prefer regs. I can spot nuts pretty good now..... that just don't sound right :laughtwo:

So far 2 dude's and 3 chicks. Few more are about to show. But not quite sure what they are yet. The dudes that got culled were really easy to see.
I know I'm a impatient MF but looking back at the beginning of this journal seems like they are moving along pretty good
i kind of thought that to that there growing well soil takes time!

Good morning people's it's a light frost on the ground here. My outdoor gage shows 35 degrees with the sun up.

I've chopped another male or two. Also started 2 fems from in-house genetics, iced out. They are purple punch x sluricane. I had some of these in veg when I got the russets. Hopefully this time I'll get to see them in bloom

Evening else is going good in the garden so far. Some were fast to show sex others slow as hell. I'll get some pics later today when the lights fire up

Hopefully everyone is having a great weekend :D

The girls who's got pistols are getting tied down for some lst. All have been given real growers recharge and calmag. Lights are still around 60 percent. Few more have sex parts starting to form. But it's not clear yet on those

Here's day 1 for the iced out fems. They are in straight light warrior soil. After they stretch I'll top of the Solo's with FFOF. It's my go to formula for the moment.

What's everyone doing today. I've got a honey do list to catch up on.
But I see the banger bowl getting packed with some rosin :D

Back
Top Bottom