Dank's Quest For Dankness

The girls who's got pistols are getting tied down for some lst. All have been given real growers recharge and calmag. Lights are still around 60 percent. Few more have sex parts starting to form. But it's not clear yet on those

Here's day 1 for the iced out fems. They are in straight light warrior soil. After they stretch I'll top of the Solo's with FFOF. It's my go to formula for the moment.

What's everyone doing today. I've got a honey do list to catch up on.
But I see the banger bowl getting packed with some rosin :D
If your plants have pistols wouldn’t hand cuffs be a better idea for tying them down? :rofl:

I’m sorry... couldn’t help myself.

plants look fantastic dank! You have the environment dialed in very well!:high-five:

More girls showing. I'm at 8 female's right now :D few more I think are male's. I'm hoping by next weekend I'll have them all sorted out. I'm ready for cuts and flip.

Thank God I have been making dry sift hash from my trim or I'd be out. I'm finding pressing really blows through my stash. Pressing the sift has really been a big help. It might just be the majority of my pressing in the future.
It's way more flavorful than pressing flower.

Hopefully all's well with everyone today :hookah:

Just a fast Drive-by.... GL with the females...

Who knows,,, one day 'after' you find the winner,, I might hit you up for afew seeds to give the best,, a shot?

GL my Friend,,, Keepem Green

Ok so I ended up with 11 female plants. Rest were male's. One was still unknown, but looked like a stretchy MF er so it was culled out with the known dudes.

I up potted all them into #5's full of super soil. I'll let them settle in then get a pic. 11 looks like it will be packed as it is. 12 would have been too much. My male to female ratio is 50/50.

Tomorrow if they look like the transplant shook is gone I'll get cuts. Hopefully another week or so and I'll be flipping them before I go Dankrupt :D

Hopefully everyone is having a great day

Hi Dank! :passitleft: 11 girls huh? Looks like you got your hands full brother. Hope you find what you're looking for. Stay stoned and stay stoneder.

Back
Top Bottom