Dank's Quest For Dankness

Couple days ago I finished getting cuts from the girls. One off each one. Hopefully they will all root. Its been pretty straight forward with my cloning process. I soak rooters in clonex solution. Cut and dip in clonex gel ( double whammy ) put them in a solo with a clear solo on top working as a dome. Mist every couple days as needed. Haven't had one not root in well over 100 cuts :D Cups get washed and reused

Here's the iced out seedlings

Hopefully everyone is having a great weekend
I ve used the very same method of cloning(even the tapes that hold the clear cups), worked everytime! Just have to remember to keepem moist:lot-o-toke: but now its diy bubblecloners for this stoner.. great to see u back on it dank! I had a major problem with the government x my med grows... but im back! Seriously thinking of moving to a country where u can grow your meds in peace.. sending good vibes:green_heart:

I ve used the very same method of cloning(even the tapes that hold the clear cups), worked everytime! Just have to remember to keepem moist:lot-o-toke: but now its diy bubblecloners for this stoner.. great to see u back on it dank! I had a major problem with the government x my med grows... but im back! Seriously thinking of moving to a country where u can grow your meds in peace.. sending good vibes:green_heart:
Thanks for stopping by brother. Don't be a stranger :D

What's up everyone :D Before leaving for work this morning I misted the clones. Few are popping roots. Ill get them in soil tonight.

Hopefully alls well with everyone today. Damp and in 40's last night here. No good for outdoors grows
all you need are strains that are done in september i no of two already the wq and peyote critical those clones are looking good!

Im bored thought id post some tbt pics :D

Hello people's :D After getting home today 3 more cuts were showing roots. Now they are in soil. For a total of 7 cuts in soil out of the 11.

The big girls have been tied down for a few days now. They are getting more tops finally :headbanger:

Im super happy to be home with a dab dropping in my rig. Hopefully everyone is having a great day. One more till the weekend

Drive-by

Girls look super frosty...... I like that purple one too. Not near as frosty but nice coloring;;

Keepem Green

Im bored thought id post some tbt pics :D

My god ..... I'm in Danks house .... thats some beautiful buds brother and great photo's

Back
Top Bottom