Dank's Quest For Dankness

Thank you. The Chernobyl was my favorite. Its what drove me to my first breeding project making Chernobyl F2's
Impressive brother... My future goals are to start some seed making.. I've crossed a few before but now I've got some reasonable strains I'm happy to try again.
I'll have to read up on how the F1, F2- f4 etc actually works...

Impressive brother... My future goals are to start some seed making.. I've crossed a few before but now I've got some reasonable strains I'm happy to try again.
I'll have to read up on how the F1, F2- f4 etc actually works...
Checkout pollen chuckers thread. Link in my sig. Lots of chuckers around here. Beware its addictive

Good morning people's :nomo: The girls got their first nite on 12/12. I think I watered them too hard yesterday. I typically run on the drier side. But in the beginning of bloom I like to make sure they stay hydrated when they need it the most, during stretch. They look pretty good. One or 2 had some spots on few leafs like a mag issue. But they are smoothing out as the microbes make frets available to the roots

Hopefully everyone is having a great Sunday. Ive got some fresh Roisin for the day. Some relaxation and little honey do list to catch up on

Hey thanks :D I hope ours packed with buddage soon
You betcha! I’m heading into the home stretch in my flowering tent so it won’t be long. :slide:

is it me or do you have problems fitting the whole tent into a pic like I do?:rofl: I struggle to get a decent pic sometimes because it’s such a big tent in a small room. Twist bend contort just to get a decent pic to post up!:rofl:

You betcha! I’m heading into the home stretch in my flowering tent so it won’t be long. :slide:

is it me or do you have problems fitting the whole tent into a pic like I do?:rofl: I struggle to get a decent pic sometimes because it’s such a big tent in a small room. Twist bend contort just to get a decent pic to post up!:rofl:
Yeah I always have trouble. Im not good at getting full tent pics at all :laughtwo:

Drive-by

Looks like your on your way to a beautiful tentful.

Back
Top Bottom