Dank's Quest For Dankness

Hopefully everyone had a great turkey day :D
Garden is coming along nicely. I was checking out the bloom harem today day 55. No more nanners found one the 3 in quarantine. Not sure what to think about what the deal was with those. Only found one or two on each of them few weeks ago.
One of those is the frostiest of all 11. Wonder if they were stressed out about being over crowded and not good enough air flow.
Looks like out of the 11 four are 24k gold learner's. The rest look like Chernobyl side.

All were smelling like lemons. But it's looking like the 24k learner's are going to more of orange from the Tangie genetics on it's side

I need to press some keef tonight. Bought out of rosin

Hopefully everyone is having a great day

Any luck hunting today Dank? you might have to run the frosty one again to see what happens. My son was over last night he has never tried rosin before we pressed some vaped lots he got baked and loved it!
Nothing in the woods except cold wind :laughtwo:

The 3 that had nanners I already culled out the clones. No time for nanners. I'm hoping I can get some really stable keepers like the mother. She was harvested every 8 weeks for a year and half never any nanners.

Cool about the son. Dabs are so much better tasting. Really cool to actually enjoy the smoke flavor. Glad he liked it

Day 55 in bloom. I wanted to show few plants in back of the tent I have not taken pics of. First 24k gold leaning pheno's

Next Chernobyl leaning pheno's. One has good frost coming in. I opened the canopy up for inspection and couldn't believe how frosty the popcorn is

Hopefully all's well with everyone

Looking good there Dankman. Nanners suck. I got hit with my pants down this summer. Didn't catch a few indoors they can really be a bitch.

I think stress is the cause in most cases. I was hand watering and I'm lazy so they didn't get the appropriate amounts. My fault.

How you making out with your pest management? Its never ending for me bro.

One thing or another its always something.

Looking good there Dankman. Nanners suck. I got hit with my pants down this summer. Didn't catch a few indoors they can really be a bitch.

I think stress is the cause in most cases. I was hand watering and I'm lazy so they didn't get the appropriate amounts. My fault.

How you making out with your pest management? Its never ending for me bro.

One thing or another its always something.
Hi Bob. I tore down whole garden and got new tent to get rid of the russets. Since all's good. Knock on wood.
I just wasn't going to try to get rid of those fuckers.

I'll Never ever take in clones again. Just not worth it. Besides I'm a seed junkie.
I dig the hunt

Tomorrow is beginning of harvest time. Pheno's #7 & #9 are ready. #9 was one of those that I found couple nanners on few weeks ago, none since. But it's clone was culled. It's really a nice plant starting to show little color. Smells like sweet lemon

#7 was the skunky one from the beginning of bloom. Now it's got a gassy lemon smell.

Back
Top Bottom