Dank's Quest For Dankness

Hi co and welcome aboard. I'll be in a 4'x8'x71" cube tent for flower. Using 2 - 320 watt R spec diy LED's fixtures. I have everything taken down atm due to hemp russet mites. It's been almost a month since I removed and cleaned everything. I'll be ready to put everything back up soon. Here's type of tent and some old photos

I almost bought this the same size I ended up getting the flat top. I bet the clearance from the bottom to the peak is a big aid on making roo

I'm just too old for those places full of youngins. Plus with covid I'll try to do the right thing and stay home. It's running rampant around here. Our numbers are higher now than when we had stay home order back in spring
same hear we go to the grocery store every two weeks thats the extent of our being in the public and we wear masks i hate those wont be to much longer 6 mos. or so i think!

We are in a town of 12,000. Every bed in the hospital is full along with all ventilators. ALL other procedures are canceled unless its an emergency. Its getting really bad. I hide inside and try to grocery shop only during off-peak hours.
Oh man that's not good. I don't blame you for staying to yourself.
This is getting out of control again. Really crappy with Christmas coming too

Back
Top Bottom