Dank's Quest For Dankness

What’s the good word dankman? Hope the weekend has been a good one so far.

Question for ya. How are you diggin’ the terp tea? It’s had my eye for while now and I’m looking to change my bloom fert for my girls that begin flowering the 14th.

I did well with the seablast bloom last grow but the 3-22-26 npk make it difficult to balance with the bloom. Well, at least I had difficulties anyway :rofl:

What’s the good word dankman? Hope the weekend has been a good one so far.

Question for ya. How are you diggin’ the terp tea? It’s had my eye for while now and I’m looking to change my bloom fert for my girls that begin flowering the 14th.

I did well with the seablast bloom last grow but the 3-22-26 npk make it difficult to balance with the bloom. Well, at least I had difficulties anyway :rofl:
Hi roost I actually have not used it. I am friends with the guy who works at the local grow store. That was damaged in shipping and he was going to toss it. He gave it to me. I still have not tried it. I'm sure I'll need it sooner or later

That's some sweet looking bud!

I bet you do I can't think of anything worse happening in the garden
Hey smokey :passitleft: thanks brother.

Yeah russets are a true nightmare. Never again will I take in clones. Only way I could even see them was with a USB microscope. Like little maggots destroying lowers working on up to the colas. Seeds only

Ya I remember the pics you posted nasty little buggers. I don't take clones and am very anal about being clean in the and around the grow room. No visitors the only problem I have had in the past 3 years was some leaf miners that was easily fixed with some neem oil. An once of prevention goes a long way. That being said there are probably a few strains I might consider receiving clones of.

Good afternoon people's :D
Another one is on the hook. Pheno #8 has nice density, good frost with a lemon kinda cotton candy overly sweet sugary smell.
Hopefully everyone is having a great day

Good gawd does that look delicious! :drool:
Ok, I want to be the first to signup for the dankland school of cannabis. Can someone point me to the registration office?

Good gawd does that look delicious! :drool:
Ok, I want to be the first to signup for the dankland school of cannabis. Can someone point me to the registration office?
It's a quick course. First mix soil, take dabs non stop till it cooks, approx 8 weeks. Pour soil into pots, take more dabs, shove plants firmly in soil. Keep soil damp till harvest ( more dabs along the way ) haha

There have been times where I've left the hose on for my lemon tree a few hours longer than necessary.
I only laugh because I know how that happened! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom