Dank's Quest For Dankness

I meant to say that I am probably going to flip them in the shed in the 80" high tent under 2 - 1k hps lights. I don't think heat will be a issue. It's in low 50's now with lights off. Plus both hoods are air cooled. So fans will be pushing heat out. HPS brings back memories of my old place in a open spare room. Was easy to have taller plants

thats what i read to but it gets real cold there so i doubt any will survive outdoors i was real worried all summer in my back yard but nothing showed up so i should be good out there we both imported them via a clone so its not there preferred environment so unless we keep them going there gone :) ive seen people comepletly re do there entire grow room paint the walls tare everything apart and sanitized only to get them back i really felt for them but they get in several ways mostly bugs get in off us or a pet

I threw away the bloom tent they were in and other random things. Lot's of other stuff like that drying tent went to storage. Hopefully after a year or two I can use them again. But it's not going to be comfortable when I do. I should just toss it all to be safe.

Today I will get my USB microscope out for inspection. It's been few weeks since I've used it

After lights on I checked the trichs. Pheno #1 is on the hook :D. Decent structure and frost. Some airy lowers. Different light floral odor from it. Almost like a rose. It's really hard to nail down smells till I get the plant away from the others

Back
Top Bottom