Dank's Quest For Dankness

Garden is chugging along day 67 in bloom.
Pheno #2 small leaf's around the colas were drying up and trichs looked ready. So I harvested the tops. I'll give lowers few more days. I typically don't harvest in sections. But lowers have too many clear trichs.
Pics are crappy :laughtwo:

Hopefully everyone is having a great day

I've been getting a lot of plants that do that lately. Looks great! :thumb:

After I harvest I will have some stash. I do have a little in jars. I still have 4 or 5 jars full to hold me through. I have various samples from a couple growers that I can switch things up when I am getting burned out on one strain I can switch to another when I am smoking. I turn most of mine into Oil so those 4 or 5 jars get used up pretty fast, Luckily I already have a couple jars of oil. What I have in oil will get used up and I will have to make more in a couple months. I will have some more stash coming in from my 5x5 tent in 10 or so weeks from my 79Xmas bud grow

Sounds good PC :D

Today I'm tokin some of my early finishers from last month. The 8 week plants are so convenient for keeping meds on hand for me. This one is starting to get a little cure. Good head high with a lemon skunk smell. Dankwoman don't like the smell :laughtwo:
She's telling me that I have to smoke it outside :rofl:

Gmornin Dank, those flowers are looking tasty for sure. I'm vaping my blend of White Widow and Bubba Kush and its working. Stay stoneder.

Well after talking down the last two I have nothing in bloom. Also today I took cuts from the AG clones and the 2 iced out plants. Soon as I get some roots the big clones can get flipped. Hopefully soon cause they are already too big. I took some of the tops today for the cuts

Hopefully all's well with everyone

I hate a empty flower room.. It looks so depressing.................

But look at it this way,,, you got plenty of room to play again.....

Back
Top Bottom