Dank's Quest For Dankness

Those clones were cut 10 1/2 weeks ago. I usually flip them sooner. I really don't like doing huge crops that harvest within a week or two of each other. I like big crops, just I'd rather pull one every couple weeks instead of 11 all nearly same time. What a pain in the ass.
I'm far too lazy for that shit :rofl:

8 more years till I can retire :D I kept clones from the first atomic gold run with hopes of getting a clear keeper or two. This is what they turned into by the time the seed plants finished. I'm still undecided on which ones to keep around. I'll run these again but meanwhile I have cuts from 6 out of the 11 trying to decide what to keep. So after this round I'll have a mini round of the 6 still in the running.
I just don't want any regrets after doing the 11 plant pheno hunt. I'm leaning towards #7 skunky pheno.
But Dankwoman is not digging that one :laughtwo:

I'm 54 years old! I'll smoke weed in my house if I want :rofl:

She's making me smoke that one outside in the cold :rofl:

Merry Christmas Dank, I hope the season finds you and your family healthy and happy.
Smile and stay stoneder

What's up people's

My iced out girls both grew male sacks and female parts. Full blown herms. They got culled out couple weeks ago.

Here's one of my bloom tents with my Atomic gold clones in it. This is my 4'x8' with 2 led fixtures 320 watts each. Still in my super soil water only.
I'll post pics of my HPS tent later. My wifi is acting up so pics are loading super slow.

Anyway AG at day 35

Hopefully everyone is well today

Back
Top Bottom