Darade's Second Grow, Perpetual

It's only on Caramelicious auto (The first pic in every post), it's why I thought maybe it was mold, I've been playing with a humidifier. I've also been pretty sterile, as I'm working with fungi as well. Just never seen a greyish appearance before (and anything grey is a cause for concern in the fungus world) lmfao. Thank you, Emilya!

4/13/22
So, I don't know why but something told me to check my lights on the left side, and sure enough, it was dimmed by one setting. Oops, the good news is Caramelicious loved the lack of lights, she's the biggest, behind Amnesia haze. Anyways, the lights are fixed, I'm gonna wait a few days, for the temps to come back up, again. It's been in the 68's this week, last week was in the upper 80s to 90s. Tents highest was 77, and the lowest has been 65(I got the AC Infinity Fan in, it's a bit too kick-ass!!)
278113323_3461003044218827_1862317593363326276_n.jpg
278204015_1597755973927462_6355573934278022513_n.jpg
278127640_981041285882645_8564366069236849531_n.jpg
278142628_1007590680179085_6970286315518337138_n.jpg

Hey wutz up...how ya doin....so I'm late but not by much as you restarted....sorry about that by the way... My kid did similar except not as bad... But great start man, your gonna love autos they're quick and satisfying. Keep up the good work. :headbanger:

FYI- your welcome for me not blowing up your notifications box :laugh:

Feel free to blow it up, I get so excited when I see someone has replied!

Yeah kids don't mean to, but they have so much curiosity, you know the saying curiosity killed the weed plants (Maybe I ain't remembering that right xDD).

I'm noticing they're way quicker than photos, and I start working soon, so I won't have as much time as I'd like to have with them, so I'm glad I started with Autos this time, but I may still try doing maybe only 2 photos next round even with them as centered as possible 2 plants just aren't getting the right amount of light, it's not too bad, but if I can just focus on two plants, and have them fill up my tent with a net I think that's a bit better (That way I'm also not blowing through seeds).

I'm a heavy consumer so I definitely need to plan it out to where I never run out, as I get stomach issues without it.

I'm gonna be coming on here with a bit better of a post setup, I'll have the plants tagged and all that, so my journal doesn't look so confusing and thrown together; Trying to work on not being so thrown together in life in general. lol

I Forgot, My wife is now gonna start helping me with the tent, even though she hates it, and counts it as the largest elephant in the room. She's gonna be helping manage temps and humidity levels when I work. We have opposing working schedules to make everything work, soon to have a newborn in October as well, so best to flesh it all out now.

Hey hope your having a good day.... I can tell when someone new checks out my journal I get 50-60 notifications lol all thumbs up. But yea autos grow super fast....but the down side that I've seen on here is if you get a problem like a deficiency....you don't have the leeway of staying in veg until problem is resolved... Autos will flower weather you want it to or not lol so as long as you keep happy they'll make you happy.

I'm a beginner, so I kinda am always inspecting my plants for every chance I can get. They're in-fact in my bedroom next to the computer I am typing on, the hum is a natural white noise we all sleep to xD

So far I'm having a great morning, I still have a laundry list of chores to get done, as I'm the stay-at-home dad, or well was, I am no longer as of tomorrow, I'll be a working dad again, however as I said the different schedules means I watch them in the morning until my shift in the afternoon, right before my wife gets off, so she's off when I'm off and vice versa.

How's your day been? haha

My wife has a black thumb. Last time I was out of town she didn't water in the tents, because I left them closed.
No plants died, but my autos were stunted so bad that I barely averaged half an ounce per plant.---note: a lot of the challenges of the grow were attributed to me too.

Your girls are looking fine, but then again you must keep them autos running smoothly or you may have mini plants that go into flowering. I popped six seeds, three fems and three autos. Used a new starter soil (Epsom) and it is still wet from my initial soaking. It has been two weeks, twelve days since potting, and still not close to feeding or watering.

Does the auto's clock start once they are seedlings or once they are vegetating?

Need a bit of help @Bill284, my leaves on caramelicious are drooping hard core I haven’t watered since Monday. The top of the soils is dry but it’s still a little moist deeper down. The humidity is lower than usual and my temps are a few ticks higher(78 at 33%, my usually is around 72-75 and about 45-55% humidity) does it just need water or what is happening????

949094D3-FA62-4C94-8B2F-2CA99DADC293.jpeg

Went ahead, and made the call just to water them thoroughly, as Monday is quite a while ago to have watered them and the pot was as light as a feather.

Need a bit of help @Bill284, my leaves on caramelicious are drooping hard core I haven’t watered since Monday. The top of the soils is dry but it’s still a little moist deeper down. The humidity is lower than usual and my temps are a few ticks higher(78 at 33%, my usually is around 72-75 and about 45-55% humidity) does it just need water or what is happening????

949094D3-FA62-4C94-8B2F-2CA99DADC293.jpeg
Sometimes with a smaller girl the root structure at the bottom of the pot is not fully developed yet.
So moisture at the bottom around the outside takes a bit longer to dry.
There for your pot will still have a bit of extra weight yet little availability to the young root structure.
I'd give them what is called for on the schedule and they should perk up fairly quickly.

Stay safe
Bill

My wife has a black thumb. Last time I was out of town she didn't water in the tents, because I left them closed.
No plants died, but my autos were stunted so bad that I barely averaged half an ounce per plant.---note: a lot of the challenges of the grow were attributed to me too.

Your girls are looking fine, but then again you must keep them autos running smoothly or you may have mini plants that go into flowering. I popped six seeds, three fems and three autos. Used a new starter soil (Epsom) and it is still wet from my initial soaking. It has been two weeks, twelve days since potting, and still not close to feeding or watering.

Does the auto's clock start once they are seedlings or once they are vegetating?
This is my first auto run, I'm not really qualified for that question, but I feel like the clock starts ticking near the end of week 2, as that's when your plants start growing like...well Weeds xD

I think I'll look into Epsom at some point, that sounds epic! I really hate remembering to water, I'm a huge underwaterer. I learned a while back you can't overwater, you can just water too often, so I like to keep a dry/wet cycle day 1.

Yeah, I don't trust the wife, she really doesn't like the tent, it's the bane of her existence, I gotta figure a solution out, hopefully by next year. (Not that she'd do anything to purposely injure the babies.) I'm thinking maybe some sort of air-conditioned/heated greenhouse big enough to house a few tents, I'd use the greenhouse as a lung room.

@Emilya @Bill284
So my watering should go as follows; Nutes/Dry/Water/dry/Nutes etc? or should it be like Nutes/Dry/Water/Dry/Water/Dry/Nutes?

Just wanna make sure I'm not overdoing it. The Nutrient calculator says every week I should give 3ML+3ML/Week (12ML limit), so only nutes once a week?

So far I'm in the Water/dry/nutes/dry/water/dry stage, just wanna know if I should be adding nutes, or not xD

@Emilya @Bill284
So my watering should go as follows; Nutes/Dry/Water/dry/Nutes etc? or should it be like Nutes/Dry/Water/Dry/Water/Dry/Nutes?

Just wanna make sure I'm not overdoing it. The Nutrient calculator says every week I should give 3ML+3ML/Week (12ML limit), so only nutes once a week?

So far I'm in the Water/dry/nutes/dry/water/dry stage, just wanna know if I should be adding nutes, or not xD
Good morning @Darade Hope your having a good weekend.
From what I understand feed dry, water dry, feed dry, water dry is pretty standard in soil grows.
Just make sure ph is 6.3 and you get that dry cycle perfected.
A lot of new soil growers run into issues because of a lack of proper drying and air exchange.
Follow the recommended schedule for volumes per liter of your nutrients.
Go by the calculator for what ever week your on.
Think that covers it.

Stay safe
Bill

Advanced Nutrients, Handle the PH for me as I understand it? I assumed that's how it worked, so I gave another dose of just 3ML. I've been letting my plant droop (Stem, and leaf) a little bit, to tell me she's thirsty and lifting the pots to try to get a feel again. It's been a while since I did this, I missed it so much!

Thank you for all of your help!!

Advanced Nutrients, Handle the PH for me as I understand it? I assumed that's how it worked, so I gave another dose of just 3ML. I've been letting my plant droop (Stem, and leaf) a little bit, to tell me she's thirsty and lifting the pots to try to get a feel again. It's been a while since I did this, I missed it so much!

Thank you for all of your help!!
Ph perfect nutrients?
I'm glad your enjoying it so much.
If I can help with anything let me know. :thumb:
Happy Easter my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

4/18/22
278674046_367662501958120_8910571531321553977_n.jpg
278452465_475273377613162_5923530844165435418_n.jpg
278601006_531743968679704_2549218467187278839_n.jpg
278579024_709651946724027_6095706527311668112_n.jpg

So, today is the day that they're now watering on different schedules, Caramelicious is absolutely always thirsty, so I gave her a GOOD watering, just until runoff. Gonna be waiting till tomorrow to see if those other babies will need any watering or not, so far so good.

I think I might just leave the second Caramelicious plant even though she's obviously stunted, I'm sure she'll yield some results, and right now some is way better than none lol.

Happy 4/20/22!!!
ACAR-FEM.jpg
ACar-FEM2.jpg
AAH-FEM.jpg
ASD-FEM.jpg

I think I overwatered my first ACar-Fem, I watered her til runoff, also I've been giving her week 1 nutes, she's almost 3 weeks old, should I just up the anty, and give her the full dose for 3 weeks, ofc on next water as she's got about 2-3 days of drying to do. The other 3 I haven't watered in a while as I was putting them on their own schedules, they're currently light as a feather but aren't drooping, so Idk if I should water just yet, or let them droop a little to tell me.

Thanks everyone for stopping by, have a happy, and safe 4/20!!

Back
Top Bottom