Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

So far all SSDC have been dark, similar to the DDA mother,
The SSDC pheno I grew out was fairly small but was identical to the photo of Sour Crack from Mephisto's website. Frosty green buds with beautiful purple hues in the sugar leaves.

Nice. Was it real speedy?
No. It was great. Sort of a middle of the road high. I could feel the sativa, but not zippy like Durban or green Crack. I wish I would have grown it in a bigger container, lol. I could go to sleep or take care of business after smoking her, if I wanted to. The stone really lasted a long time for me. Smoking a 3/4gram doobie kept me baked for a couple hours, while the effects lingered for up to an additional hour or so.

Hope that helps. I have two phenos of my photoperiod SSDC cross. One is green through and through, maturing super slowly and has nearly no odor. The other has green buds, darker purple leaves and retains the fruity scent of it's SSDC mom. Both resemble the mom in stature.

@Kismet checking the trichs on a DDA is not so easy I find. Now I admit I don't have a more expensive electric microscope just a hand held loupe. But they can be tough to "read" with the purple background and when the stems of the trichs are a red color.

@Kismet checking the trichs on a DDA is not so easy I find. Now I admit I don't have a more expensive electric microscope just a hand held loupe. But they can be tough to "read" with the purple background and when the stems of the trichs are a red color.

He speaks truth Kismet. I wait to smell the harvest time. I've found my DDAs consistently go through a change of fragrance, or better stated, a dramatic increase in perfume expression right before its time to harvest.

Following the energetic Sunday I just celebrated with early-harvested buds of another chemovar I may be changing my personal preference from harvest as soon as the trichomes all turn cloudy to as soon as I find the first cloudy trichome, hoping to get an even zippier effect. I've never had much luck either waiting for white pistils to stop like BB does or checking for amber. I don't have BB's patience. Lol! That berry smell gets my blood pumping faster and I want some fresh. :slide:

:bongrip:D:bongrip:D:bongrip:A :theband:Bonging away, :yahoo: on DDA:Namaste:

Lighting up the pipe right now. :yahoo::theband::yahoo:

Photo dump of beez's baby. :green_heart:

Here’s my small DDA harvest. Only 48g wet. Drying low and slo right now. Can’t wait to taste!
94A642E7-AD46-4F13-BA80-22A5A02B3547.jpeg
D785D65E-DFAB-4266-9053-327D8E354D08.jpeg

I have not got a big plant yet Magoo, I think it's the genes, I'll just need to grow more:Namaste:
I grew her out in a 1gal pot so getting big was never in her cards. Lol. She was perfect for my space

Back
Top Bottom