Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

What a difference a week can make, eh Kismet?

DDA Baby pic. its been a while since I've had a some purps in my space.

DDA 5 days.jpg
THIS is beautiful. Have fun growing it!

For those of you playing around with the SSDC. The green pheno is nothing like the dark ones, nor is it remotely DDA-ish. Nothing sweet, no floral scent or taste. The only way i can describe the taste is... muddy, or commercial. Nice head high, but not nearly as speedy. It might be me, but the green pheno of the SSDC isn't to be wished for. :confused:

Oh yeah, not much to worry about, I've grown the only green one known so far.

Lol so my dda isn't a dda? Just a weird pheno? @Rifleman

I assume your DDA is DDA.

The SSDC I spoke of was derived by crossing a DDA and a Mephisto Sour Crack. So far all SSDC have been dark, similar to the DDA mother, except for this last one I grew. It was all green, no purple at all. It has none of the DDA characteristics everyone loves.

The SSDC I spoke of was derived by crossing a DDA and a Mephisto Sour Crack. So far all SSDC have been dark, similar to the DDA mother, except for this last one I grew. It was all green, no purple at all. It has none of the DDA characteristics everyone loves.

So you'd recommend culling the green SSDCs? If so, how long should I wait to see if it's going to show the purple issue before deciding that it's not going to? (I have plenty of time, lol; they're only scheduled to go for that swim tomorrow evening.)

It's in the part I quoted (and the original text is two messages above that).

So you'd recommend culling the green SSDCs? If so, how long should I wait to see if it's going to show the purple issue before deciding that it's not going to? (I have plenty of time, lol; they're only scheduled to go for that swim tomorrow evening.)

Well, it isn't anything special in flavor of aroma, but it is apparently much speedier than the DDA. I'd grow another one all the way out if I got one just to confirm my initial findings. It's definitely not a glue you to the couch med.

Oh please excuse me, what is ssdc?

Sweet & Sour Devil's Crack........DDA fem pollen x Mephisto Sour Crack.

it is apparently much speedier than the DDA.

Uhh... Whoops. I thought you were stating that the green SSDC was less speedy than the DDA. If it's more, that's a good thing, lol.

Uhh... Whoops. I thought you were stating that the green SSDC was less speedy than the DDA. If it's more, that's a good thing, lol.

I don't know TS. I'm a fan of excess energy, but this is over the top. I could feel my heart hammering, and couldn't sit still for any amount of time. I just finished breakfast so it's time.... speedy weed is better on a cold rainy Monday morning... or so I've been told. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom