Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Thanks arteekay. She a beauty. Makes my mouth water just looking at her. :laughtwo:

I'm curious, does she smell like the DDA?

Hete is my little one. She was 41 days young yesterday.

DSC_4541.JPG

DSC_45401.JPG

DSC_4537.JPG

420-magazine-mobile710865813.jpg
420-magazine-mobile729238987.jpg

My DDA at 30days. Going to try and remember to post an updated tonight with the other one ive got going thats a lot more sativa like. Ended up having 1 of 3 hermie out on me so it went outside.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks arteekay. She a beauty. Makes my mouth water just looking at her. :laughtwo:

I'm curious, does she smell like the DDA?

Similar at times for sure, both in smell and appearance, just bigger.

Now that we're getting closer to her end, the differences are more noticeable, at least from our other two previous DDAs.

Similar at times for sure, both in smell and appearance, just bigger.

Now that we're getting closer to her end, the differences are more noticeable, at least from our other two previous DDAs.

You'll notice the difference when you smoke it lol :)

Mine smelled like DDA and 99% isopropal alcohol for a few days after the cut. She's cured now and the alcohol smell has faded to a licorice smell. It packs a bit more punch than DDA imo. Of course I've only had one to compare to so far :laughtwo:

She's a beauty RTK! :high-five:

You'll notice the difference when you smoke it lol :)

Mine smelled like DDA and 99% isopropal alcohol for a few days after the cut. She's cured now and the alcohol smell has faded to a licorice smell. It packs a bit more punch than DDA imo. Of course I've only had one to compare to so far :laughtwo:

She's a beauty RTK! :high-five:

Bigger, and more a punch? Eeeexcellent. Sweet Seeds says 8 weeks from seed to harvest, 56 days. How long did yours run?

420-magazine-mobile362797782.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1065223347.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1023227932.jpg
the short bushy one at 33 days. I just started adding neptune harvest fish fertilizer 2-4-1 today. Figured we'd give it a try and see how things turn out. Gonna get a co2 bag as well for my box.
420-magazine-mobile877492059.jpg
and heres the main branch on the more sativa like one

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The leaves don't look like thrips any more, so it must have been something else going wrong Kushtie. The dead critters appear to be fungus gnats or fruit flies.

image13569.jpeg

The security of my grow was compromised and I had to tear down today. This was the hardest to cut. I cried like a baby.

Yeah I understand what you're going through Sue, had to do same thing a couple of weeks ago. I am sure you guys all noticed I stopped updating you guys on my DDAs, that's cause I had to cut all my plants down. For security reasons as well. It was really hard, like losing a part of yourself. I got over it now, but it wasn't easy. Didn't tell you guys cause I was scared somehow if I got into trouble they would of found evidence on my laptop, so had to delete years of great grows and logs I kept... that also sucked.
Nobody here knows I am growing, but still a little paranoid. It's 0 tolerance over here. Even one plant makes you a drug lord. So I understand the feeling, better safe then sorry.
Not giving up on growing anytime soon, so I'll be back with more babies! I'm sure you will as well Sue.

Lots of hugs!!! :circle-of-love:

Yeah I understand what you're going through Sue, had to do same thing a couple of weeks ago. I am sure you guys all noticed I stopped updating you guys on my DDAs, that's cause I had to cut all my plants down. For security reasons as well. It was really hard, like losing a part of yourself. I got over it now, but it wasn't easy. Didn't tell you guys cause I was scared somehow if I got into trouble they would of found evidence on my laptop, so had to delete years of great grows and logs I kept... that also sucked.
Nobody here knows I am growing, but still a little paranoid. It's 0 tolerance over here. Even one plant makes you a drug lord. So I understand the feeling, better safe then sorry.
Not giving up on growing anytime soon, so I'll be back with more babies! I'm sure you will as well Sue.

Lots of hugs!!! :circle-of-love:

Girl...... :love: :hug::hug: :love: So sorry to hear that. I wondered why you went quiet.

It tears at your heart, but I'm already past the grieving part and on to the interim stage. Sounds like you're of like mind. I have Study Hall work that's been calling for attention and I've a new grow to design and plan. I have lots of auto seeds.

I like to think all change has a purpose and if I can calm down fast enough I'll recognize it and move on. It really did feel like I was chopping my babies. It was an interesting day. I now have lots of CBD olive oil and 2# of cannabutter. Tomorrow I'll make some coconut oil and I hung five colas for tinctures. All in all it wasn't too bad. Still hurt like someone was slicing my gut open.

I am sure you guys all noticed I stopped updating you guys on my DDAs,

I was just wondering about that before I got run over by this page :yikes: Awesome vibes are always missed. :love:

I'm still recovering from seeing bits and pieces of Sue's dilemma.. of which I never got a chance to finish yesterday. Starting to wonder if Mercury retrograde is coming up.. probably should check lol. If it is.. I'm selling hiding rocks with all the comforts of home. Wonder if the site has a six week sponsor package :hmmmm:

Damn.. now I can't remember what post brought me here. :hug::hug::hug: for all! :circle-of-love:
Scrolling time :surf:

Bigger, and more a punch? Eeeexcellent. Sweet Seeds says 8 weeks from seed to harvest, 56 days. How long did yours run?

Ah ha! :lot-o-toke: To answer the question that I know is coming... Sue... :) yep.

Mine was about the same size. Strange foxtail build from the start. It also seeded. I want to say without going back and checking lol.. it was around day 78-80 but I remember taking a large sample around day 70. There wasn't much difference between the two harvests. Here's a few pics of the crazy thing lol
Red_Poison_3.jpg

Red_Poison1.jpg

and yes it's standard operating procedure that I burn the tips on every first time auto I grow lol.

:Namaste:

You know what they say, if you're not burning tips, you're not trying hard enough.

Thanks Electro

Agreed. I burn mine with lights getting too close, but if I don't burn any I know I wasn't trying hard enough. :laughtwo:

Agreed. I burn mine with lights getting too close, but if I don't burn any I know I wasn't trying hard enough. :laughtwo:

Sunshine #4 I'm tellin' ya. :laughtwo: Never fails. Every auto I've been running in the "Wizard" has shown no sign. Wizard is a mix produced by one of our local companies that supplies a lot of the cannabis farms. Rumor has it that it is geared primarily for cannabis. From what I'm seeing I can't really argue lol.

Sunshine #4 I'm tellin' ya. :laughtwo: Never fails. Every auto I've been running in the "Wizard" has shown no sign. Wizard is a mix produced by one of our local companies that supplies a lot of the cannabis farms. Rumor has it that it is geared primarily for cannabis. From what I'm seeing I can't really argue lol.

This is one of the coolest things to happen with legalization IMHO. Local companies are putting out soil mixes geared specifically to cannabis. Just imagine what'll happen when it's finally legal nationally.

Back
Top Bottom