David Blayne's Wardrobe Sativa Grow 2011

yeyur...JBC is right...u got to move that air....if nothing else raise that partition off the floor...put a fan at the opening...put one at the top..blowing accross...small fans they don't have to be big..i haven't had any problem with the temp...the hum it acts crazy sometimes..what i did i went to one of those stores that sell used stuff..i got one of those small fryers...when my hum starts going down..i turn the fans off..run that fryer with water jn it...when it starts boiling the humidity start rising...u have to improvise...Migiver it..know i mean...your plants look good...i hit one of these bowls...i be coming up with all kinds of ways to cut spending...got to hold on to that bond money peace out

Environment is your main factor. If you have a not to par environment, you will have problems throughout. At least to me it is.

Yeah, that seems to be the main problem with my grow. The plants are actually starting to look pretty good, but they could def be better.

I am in the process of setting up a new grow of 30-50 plants, with a much better environment of course. I am going to grow a sea of green with a ton of seeds my friend has in 2 liter bottles. I think those plants will turn out much better.

Yeah, that seems to be the main problem with my grow. The plants are actually starting to look pretty good, but they could def be better.

I am in the process of setting up a new grow of 30-50 plants, with a much better environment of course. I am going to grow a sea of green with a ton of seeds my friend has in 2 liter bottles. I think those plants will turn out much better.

Thats sounds sick, but serious get all your problems sorted first and make sure nothing goin to kill them half way through. You can put all that time/money in an at the end have it all mould in a few days due to bad environment, not jinxing anything mate sorry just a heads up, seen it happen and its not good.

I dont believe anymore at cutting any corners, however small they may be, it just hurts in the end and wastes a lot!

Good luck though mate, get the room cooler and it will be cool.:thumb:

Alright, so I just set up some new stuff. I am going to buy another fan tomorrow fyi.

There are 9 bagseeds in each pot on the right, except for 3 of the pots. In 3 of the pots on the right there are 3 fem seeds of special kush and Special queen.

On the left there are 4 plants of fast bud sativa, 3 plants of sweet and sour sativa, and one special kush that was just planted.

Basically there are a fuckload of seeds planted and im going to water and nute them until they give me trees.

This is the great half-assed bagseed/fem grow of davidblayne. Should be interesting to say the least.

IMG_023715.jpg

IMG_023615.jpg

IMG_023517.jpg

IMG_023415.jpg

Alright so I just got back from a 3 day trip and found the green ones to be in pretty good shape. Everything is growing pretty nicely all things considered. The leaves dropped a little bit from lack of watering for 3 days, but that's to be expected. I think they will perk up once they get summa dat h2O.

The four main big mommas are getting pretty big, and I also have like 15 sprouts that just came up. Again, this is a grow with limited resources so im more or less popping seeds in the ground and seeing what happens.

I think I am going to veg all of these plants for at least another week or two, and then put the bigger ones into flower. I am also going to spend that time figuring out how to make a makeshift dividing wall so I can veg some plants and flower others.

IMG_027013.jpg

IMG_026911.jpg

IMG_026813.jpg

IMG_026714.jpg

IMG_026614.jpg

Damn Bro! You don't update for awhile and you come back with those monsters! Looking sick for sure. Not even ten days after your last pic update and they went from bushes to trees.:yummy:

Good to hear you got things under control. Seems like you got your heat problem managed.

Btw, how long till you flower? We started our plants around the same time and im most likely gonna start 12/12 by beginning of oct.

Other than that, they are looking amazing and I cant wait to see your girls get all nice and hairy:welldone:

Damn Bro! You don't update for awhile and you come back with those monsters! Looking sick for sure. Not even ten days after your last pic update and they went from bushes to trees.:yummy:

Good to hear you got things under control. Seems like you got your heat problem managed.

Btw, how long till you flower? We started our plants around the same time and im most likely gonna start 12/12 by beginning of oct.

Other than that, they are looking amazing and I cant wait to see your girls get all nice and hairy:welldone:

Thanks for the compliment! I think I am going to flower them in about 5 days... I am going to build a makeshift cardboard wall separator using flattened boxes and duct tape. Its going to be jank, but I think it will work! So basically after I get that separator built im going to switch to 12/12. I have a feeling these plants are going to grow a lot during flower...

Wowww...looking good DB...i see some 9 point leaves...Go Man

9 point leaves are nothing to worry about. Im pretty sure all of mine have 9 point fan leaves aside from the starter ones which have 3. If it looks good it probably is :thumb: Looking great David, I'm excited to see your girls in flower.

had a scare today. The caretakers of my building came in to check on the bathroom floor for some leaking bullshit. They smelled trees and asked to search my room for plants, but I told them no. One guy is super chill, but the other seems like a dick master. Hopefully they will forget about it... but fuck them, im getting a carbon filter and some ONA blocks in the next few weeks before I flip 12.12. I would rather go to jail for growing some plants than letting the gov control what I do.

db

Back
Top Bottom