Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

re: Db003's First Grow - Mars II 400W - Green Crack & Larrys OG Kush

I forgot to ask what size tent did you get and what light do you plan on getting. I think I'll go with a 3x3 for flowering and a mars hydro sun series, the price for those lights should come down by then.

both my tents are the same size 32x32x63 as for the light I am going to get me a mars II 700w so will have the mars II 400w I have now in one for veg and a mars II 700w for flower the only thing is I have to buy the light from eBay because eBay owes me 130 dollars in eBay credit that I can use that to buy anything I want on eBay so I am going to use that for the light that way I don't have to pay all the up front cost I just have to pay like 150 and use my eBay credit I would love to get the mars hydro sun series but they don't sell them on eBay yet so what can you do

hey @highasakite13 well since this is my first grow I don't have any other plants to compare the smell too but the only time I smell the plants is when I mess with them or have the tent open now as for the pre filter I will be honest my room was dirty as hell so when I cleaned it my pre filter sucked up a lot of dust so it just looks bad it still works great I just want to give it a good cleaning after this grow or just get a new one I seen them on eBay for like 6 bucks so they are cheap enough of me to buy one this will be the start of month three of this grow fan and filter has been running since day one

Thanks for the reply man. Are you exhausting outside or into your house? How's the light treating you?

Looking forward to your harvest.

Thanks for the reply man. Are you exhausting outside or into your house? How's the light treating you?

Looking forward to your harvest.

I was venting out the window right now I just have it venting in my room I keep my windows open so it does not bother me as for my light I love my mars II 400w I am about to get the mars II 700w next month

Im sure youll love the 700 man I actually just put Roslyn Road under my 700 in a 32"x32"x60" tent and its looking pretty good

hello to all my fellow growers today is Tuesday 6/2/2015 day# 24 of flower I just got done watering my plants I am kind of hung over so I will enjoy some meds and I am going back to bed:snooze: for a bit

p.s. in this watering I noticed my plants were using less water what I mean is that I had a lot more run off then usual so I had to water them a little less. most of the time I would have a little water left in my jugs after I water my plants and I would use that to water my house plants this time I had all most double is that normal? I am week four of flower

0101212.JPG
0111048.JPG
012952.JPG
013871.JPG
014785.JPG
015713.JPG
016660.JPG
017596.JPG
018542.JPG
024330.JPG
025329.JPG

Just lovely db; pistils, pistils everywhere! I do believe that into the second half of flowering they tend to get more thirsty, some strains more than others. Looking nice and healthy though :goodjob:

:passitleft:

hello to all the growers out there I got a update for you guys and gals

I got some of the stuff I was waiting for in the mail so I was able to start on some of the work in my other grow tent like hanging up the carbon filter and vent fan I still have a bunch of stuff in the mail I am waiting for but its not like I am in a big rush or anything

as always I took a ton of photos I will do some more update as I get the other stuff in the mail some of the things I got for my veg tent are the same as the flower tent and some I just got what ever was the cheapest at the time I am not big on brand names I just care if it works

I few of the items like the small fan I got from a yard sale for 1 dollar it does not have a front grill but its no big deal to me as long as it works good I tried to get the best I could for as cheap as possible and make it work

to be honest I did not think I was going to get this far so fast my first harvest will be coming up in a month or so. I got my other tent half way setup already I did not think I would have that done for at least a few more months

well that about it for now hope you all have a great day and happy growing

"don't panic its organic"

my little crock pot I got from Wal-Mart for 8 bucks going to use this bad boy to make some butter
0012375.JPG

0022328.JPG

0032225.JPG

cheap fan speed controller for my veg tent the other fan speed controller for the flower tent is a hydro farm
0042088.JPG

0051969.JPG

this is the same size and brand vent fan in both tents its a VenTech 4" inline duct fan
0061743.JPG

0071625.JPG

this carbon filter is smaller then the one in the flower tent this one is 4x8 the one in the flower tent is 4x12
0081483.JPG

0091324.JPG

the outlet timers are the same brand for both tents
0101215.JPG

0111050.JPG

here is the small fan I got for one dollar from a yard sale I need to clean it up but it works and it is a oscillating fan
015714.JPG

016661.JPG

a few shots of the vent fan and the carbon filter after install
012953.JPG

013872.JPG

014786.JPG

Very nice additions. You must be excited. New stuff, soon to harvest. Nice!

I was venting out the window right now I just have it venting in my room I keep my windows open so it does not bother me as for my light I love my mars II 400w I am about to get the mars II 700w next month

Everything looks very good! Keep up the good work! I also have a small closet grow (approx. 3'x2'5') with an OG Kush about 2' tall under the Mars Hydro Reflector series 96x3watts with a few other clones of different strains all still in veg but I must admit that you have a naturally green thumb! Am also wanting to get myself a Mars 2 "700" to flower under very soon! Waiting til pay day or in a couple of weeks or so when I can squirrel away a few extra dollars to order one. Will be starting a grow journal very soon too! But i will definitely be keeping an eye on your grow! Sending nothing but good vibes your way! Looking great!

Careful promoting other sites and posting external Links.

I am sorry but I never posted that link nor would I. because I am all about the 420 magazine :420: for life... I guess some else must have posted it thank you for pointing that you to me I will try to have it fixed and thank you @SeedLab for taking the time to stop by my grow journal

hello every one today is Thursday 6/4/2015 week 9 of this grow week 4 of flower day #26 of flower today is one of my days to mix up my nutes for tomorrow in this watering I used one teaspoon or 5ml of the following in each gallon of water. one gallon of nutes for each plant except for the earth juice Cal-n-mag that I only gave a half of a teaspoon for each gallon.

roots Organics Buddha Grow
roots Organics Buddha bloom
roots organics trinity
roots organics ancient amber
roots organics hpk
earth juice hi brix molasses
earth juice elements Cal-and-mag
soul synthetics big swell

while I was in my tent I decided to give my girls I real good trim I trimmed up a lot of the bottom half of both plant trimming off the biggest leafs that were blocking light and air flow and the smaller braches and leafs they were more like twigs then braches I think just some of the stuff that wont produce much bud anyway

I also trim up the top half of both plants but not as much just the leafs that were blocking light to the other buds sites as always I took a ton of pics for your and my viewing pleasure some before and after's and a few bud shots well that's about it for now

Larry og Kush before trim
0022329.JPG

after trim
0101216.JPG

0111051.JPG

012954.JPG

014787.JPG

green crack before the trim
015715.JPG

016662.JPG

after the trim
019475.JPG

020461.JPG

some random shots of the plants
021433.JPG

022384.JPG

023357.JPG

024331.JPG

025330.JPG

both the plants after the trim
026316.JPG

031226.JPG

032211.JPG

033206.JPG

some bud shots
027287.JPG

028284.JPG

029259.JPG

030228.JPG

the leafs that I took off
034187.JPG

nice man those ladys look like they can really breath and im sure you wouldnt have liked that fluff anyways

Back
Top Bottom