Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flower

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

Don't panic bro. I think everything will be ok now that you're on top of the problem. It's actually better to have the problem occur now rather than another couple of weeks when buds are stacking.
I ran into a spider mite and white fly problem at about this same time during my last run and was able to work through it. This is why I say not to panic. Just remember that you'll need to spray every 3 days or so for about 10 days duration in order to break the reproduction cycle. Don't let up brother.
:goodluck:

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

thanks uncle c I am going to spray them down tonight after I water them with some roots organic extreme serene since it can be used as a foliar spray its a Kelp Extract and I have a friend on Facebook that is going to send me a sample bottle of Old Stage Green Cleaner on Monday so that should kill them when it gets here

dam man im sorry to here about the mites :sorry: im not sure about what will get rid of them that is home made but if your solution works ill have to keep it in mind because i got some azamax and it was way expensive. good look bro and the scrog looks good other wise :cheer: im rooting for ya

That sucks, had the same problem a while back.

Detected early,and used Nicotine tea - hit or miss like pepper spray, but can be very effective against certain types of spider mite. Take 15 gram of organic tobacco and steep it in hot water overnight to make nicotine tea. You can also add a little bit of Safer Soap. Use like any other spider mite spray.

Sprayed 1-2 times almoast daily during a week and inspected several times, so far its clean again.

Keep using it further once/week for prevention, when grow is finished clean all with chemical product.

well I watered my plant last night I still have spider mites I not sure what to do this grow is all messed up I am 25 days in flower I have no buds not sure if they have just not formed yet or if it is from the mites fucking up my plant of if I have light leaks I have no way to check since I cant take my plant out of the tent at this point I am going to just say fuck it and about to just say fuck it let the plant finish and go from there

it sucks I put all this time and money in to one plant and everything is going wrong

these things happen man, im sure you'll get something out of them. idk how well they work indoor but ive heard ladybugs eat spider mites haha i mean it worked in trailer park boys lmao..... but its worth a try and i cant imagine they cost much, i would look at nurserys or stores like hime depot/lowes. good luck man im thinking that kush will come through for ya. sending good vibes your way :Namaste:

They dont die so quick, those ugly bastards, give it a bit time.

Vacuum cleaner, compressed air to remove can help.

Saw there 2 different mites, maybe try the nicotine tea also.

I made a bottle of spray going to hit the scrog tonight when the lights come on I made it with some ground cayenne pepper and a ground pepper mix and I strained it with some cheese cloth it tried to spray some before I strained it and messed up my sprayer lol I try to do a spray last night but the sprayer kept getting clogged

spider mites got me depressed my plant is in limbo not sure if I have light leaks or if its the spider mites that might be delaying flower scrog is in day #25 of flower still no buds not sure if that is normal or not at least the mites are not in my veg tent with my clone and my autos

I did not have problems with light leaks in my first grow because my lights were on at day and off at night but now that they are on at night and off in the day I am not so sure

so I just got done spraying my plant down with my homemade pepper spray and when I say spray it down I mean I sprayed the holy crap out of the plant I used a whole 22oz bottle I sprayed the top the bottom and the sides shit I was trying to even spray between dimensions of time and space just incase they tried to hide there those little bastards are sneaky I just used some ground cayenne pepper and some ground mixed pepper mix and strained it with some cheese cloth

I wont lie I don't have a clue if it will work but between me spraying them with the garlic lemon mix I sprayed the other day and with what I just sprayed them with the pepper mix it is starting to smell like spicy garlic lemon chicken... in this bitch minus the chicken lol p.s. I am in day 26 of flower and I still got no buds should I be worried I think it might be from damage from the mites or I have a light leak when the light are off in the day time I need help

0032379.JPG

0042229.JPG

0052098.JPG

0061861.JPG

0071739.JPG

so I am having a real problem my plant is 25 day from 12/12 and I have no sings of flowering so what do you my fellow growers think about be taking a hour off my light schedule do you think that would help the plant go into flower or I could go back to having my light on in the day like it was it will be hot as hell but that way I know here is less light outside so even if it has a light leak it would be less at night when the light are off

as of now my lights are on from 8pm to 8 am

found this:

DROWNING SPIDER MITES

This is our favorite method for all hibiscus growing in small-medium pots and for houseplant hibiscus. You only have to do it ONCE to kill all spider mites and their eggs. It kills every kind of spider mite, even the most microscopic ones that can hide in cracks in the bark. This method does require precision and care. You'll need a timer and a thermometer - a kitchen "candy" thermometer is perfect. If the water is too hot or you leave the plants too long, you can damage the leaves and they will all fall off after treatment. If the water is much too hot and you leave the plants much too long, you could actually kill a very young plant. But if the water is too cool or if you don't leave the plants in the water long enough, you won't dissolve the covers of the eggs and kill the growing larvae, which means the infestation will come right back.

A Large Sock on a Small Pot
Wrap the hibiscus plant pots in some kind of fabric and use a twist tie to secure the fabric around the base of the plant. The fabric must let water through, so don't use plastic bags, or you will carefully protect any pests that are living inside the pot and soil. Large socks or pantyhose work well to wrap up small pots, and pillow cases work well for large pots.
Lay several hibiscus plants on their sides, pots and all, in a bathtub. You can put many of them close together in a single layer in the bottom of the tub.
Fill the tub with water that is bathwater temperature - about 90°F (32°C). It should not be so hot that you can't comfortably keep your skin in it. What feels too hot to skin will risk damaging your plants' leaves.
Fill the tub until all the plants are covered, and weight the plants down to make sure all parts of all plants are submerged in the water. (An easy way to weight them is to cover the plants with two large towels, then to pull the two shelf racks out of your oven and lay those carefully over the top of the towels.)
Leave the plants submerged in the water for 45-60 minutes.
Drain out the water and stand the plants up in the tub until the excess water drains out of the pots.
Remove the fabric covers, and scoop any loose soil in the fabric back into the plant pots.
Leave the plants out of bright light for a few hours to rest, then put them back where they belong. Be careful not to water the plants again until the soil dries out after this thorough soaking.
Unless plants are recontaminated by exposure to another infected plant, plants should remain free of spider mites, aphids, and other pests for 4-6 months or more. This method has the added advantage of leaching out any build-up of fertilizer salts in potted plants, which needs to be done once or twice a year. So it is two plant-care activities in one.

I would just take the hour off . That should get her going . Is the timer operating properly?:thumb:

this also interesting:

Just like the washing method, sprays are effective at zapping adult spider mites, but in our experience they don't kill all the eggs or nymphs. So you have to repeat the spraying every 5-7 days for 3-4 egg-hatching cycles to make sure you get every emerging adult spider mite.

I would just take the hour off . That should get her going . Is the timer operating properly?:thumb:

I know the timer works I wake up before it goes off in the morning so I can see it go off at 8 at most of the time I am waiting until it come on at night to play with them so I know it come on at 8

I am going to take a hour off so it will come on at 8 pm and go off at 7 am

I said fuck it until I can figure out what is going on with my scrog and why it wont flower I took a hour off the light schedule so instead of being on from 8 pm to 8 am it is now set to 8 pm to 7 am lets hope that helps and I am thinking about giving the plant plain water for the next few watering's not sure yet and I need to get a ph. meter I still don't have one I know I need one but it is hard to get by on ssi disability and pay rent bills and everything else and have any money left to buy grow stuff

if this don't work I might have to switch my light to be on in the day again but it will be hot as hell
I know I post a lot I am sorry about over posting

Back
Top Bottom