Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flower

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

Looking really good db!! You've worked that scrog net perfectly!
:bravo:
You probably have about 2 more weeks of slight stretching that will occur before everything comes to a screeching halt and bud set begins. May I suggest that you stop training now and let them reach for the stars from this point onward.

:peace:

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

today is Sunday 9/13/2015 my Martian Kush scrog is in day #19 of flower I just got done watering her she is now using just over a gallon of water about a gallon and a quarter to get run off

here is what I used in this watering everything at a tsp. except for the Cal mag I gave a half of a tsp. and the npk raw I gave a eighth of a tsp.

roots organic Buddha grow
roots organic Buddha bloom
roots organic trinity
roots organic ancient amber
roots organic hpk
roots organic OREGONISM XL
earth juice hi brix molasses
earth juice Cal mag
soul synthetics big swell
npk raw silica

took some nice pics and the last two pics are some macro shots I have noticed I have a few decolored leafs just a few mainly older leafs some I just think are from all the training but in not sure the plant seams fine so I wont stress of it I just fed her nutes so she should be fine I did veg for a long time so it might need more nutes then my last plants plus I wont lie my first plants I over feed them so much that they never needed more nutes and I think that I will get a 7 gallon pot for this scrog instead for the 5 gallon I have now for my next grow

still waiting for flowers

0012531.JPG

0022471.JPG

0032369.JPG

0052092.JPG

0071734.JPG

0081580.JPG

0091409.JPG

0101295.JPG

just watered my Martian Kush scrog day #22 of flower with some plain water and Cal mag looks like the stretch is over and I am just starting to get what appears to be preflowers

flowers should be coming soon shit it better be I'm 22 days in flower looks like this one will be a long finisher maybe what do you think? strain says 63 to 70 days to finish

made a bunch of edibles today they were made with Larry og Kush infused coconut oil with soy lecithin to boost bioavailability

I made some with rice krispies and chocolate covered coconut shreds on top and I also made some with fruit loops I like to make a big batch for myself and one for my local mmj clinic and let them give them to other costumers I am not doing it for profit just to give back and plus the shop hooks it up big time so its a win win going to make some brownies in the morning will post pics in the morning

I know the humidity is kind of high it was raining day before yesterday so the air has be moist and I just water the plants so it should go down some after few days

018571.JPG

019501.JPG

020489.JPG

021464.JPG

022408.JPG

023381.JPG

024351.JPG

025350.JPG

0042225.JPG

0022476.JPG

0052094.JPG

Looking good db!!
May I suggest that you allow them to dry out a bit before the next watering. Not dry out to the point of wilt but allow the medium to become mostly dry before re-watering. I've found that this sometimes helps to induce pistil and bud development once the stretch slows.

Pass some of those edibles this way bro. They sound DELICIOUS!
:yummy:

thanks uncle c I only water my plants every three days so they do get a good nice wet dry cycle going on thanks for the tip

brownies with peanut butter I am glad I made them last night so all I had to do was and a wrap them this morning so I can take some to my local mmj clinic and let them have a give away

0012537.JPG

0032375.JPG

look at what I just got in the mail! so happy cant wait to try them out these are sample bottles of Elevation Organics they sent me four bottles on of the following

they all look to be 8 oz. bottles except for the Desert Nectar I think its 4oz

Peak Harvest Grow 4-2-3
Peak Harvest Bloom 3-8-3
Essential Gold Calcium Magnesium Supplement
Desert Nectar Organic Yucca Extract (97%) - Soil Conditioner/ Wetting Agent

0042226.JPG

The artwork on those bottles reminds me of the artwork on many of the album covers from the 70's.
:thumb:

ok fellow grows it looks like I am having some discoloration on my scrog and fuck my life I just found out I have spider mites why did it have to be spider mites :bitingnails:

I was looking and my plant I and I noticed the leafs looked a bit funky looking and that's when I found the little fuckers

I am in day 24 of flower but I don't have any buds yet not sure what to do yet I am broke as hell so I cant go and buy something to kill them until the first of the month but that might be to late

does anyone know a low cost way to kill them I was reading that you could simmer some Habanero peppers to make a pepper solution to fight spider mites

I really need some help here I don't wont to have to kill my plant start all over when I'm this far into the grow

I got out my usb microscope and took a few pics in the last couple of pics you can see those little bastards and they are damaging the hell out of my leafs that might be why my plant is growing slow

0042228.JPG

0052097.JPG

0061860.JPG

0071738.JPG

0081584.JPG

0101297.JPG

0111132.JPG

0121031.JPG

014842.JPG

016717.JPG

017642.JPG

018573.JPG

S20150918_0014.jpg

S20150918_0013.jpg

S20150918_0019.jpg

so I got a spray bottle and put some a little peroxide / lemon juice / crushed garlic and warm water and went crazy as hell I sprayed the whole bottle 22oz on the leaves top and bottom and shock the scrog net good I still don't have no real buds forming yet so I just sprayed everything like a mad man

I am not lying I sprayed the living shit out of the plant with that shit I have to water the plant tomorrow I got the fan I front of the tent blowing at the floor

lol I hope I don't kill my plant I will just have to wait and see what happens

Damn the bad luck man!!
I'd add some hot peppers to your mix and spray them down every 3 days or so for about 10 days.
The pepper is supposed to be the key ingredient which effects the exoskeleton.
I have not used this method but from what I've read in more than one place, it should work.

Good luck brother!!
:Namaste:

From what I have read a little dish soap should help with the application also.

Evo-Rat is right. The dish soap works as a surfactant / sticker spreader to help evenly distribute the contents of the spray. Insecticidal soap works best if you have any available.

I've also read that it helps if you are able to raise your RH as much as possible. Evidently the little bastards can't tolerate high humidity for some reason.
A bucket of water placed inside of your tent with a towel or piece of cloth hanging from the ceiling and resting in the water will act as a wet wick and should raise your RH by about 10% or so.

Unlucky db, but at least your not far from the finishing line so its manageable. As uncle & evo suggests try using hot chillies & soap as well as chives, garlic or neem oil if you can. I remember reading somewhere that a vacuum cleaner is also effective since it sucks em in & disrupts they're living structure. Also use a hard water spray if possible to blow those bastards away from the plants!!

I know that Ganjazz had mites whilst his plants were in flower and he used tobacco and soap to kill them. It might well be worth you checking it out as it's cheap (if there is a smoker in the house) and it seemed to have done the trick for him. I hope you get them sorted db003, all the best pal :thumb:

I have to water my plant tonight so I will blast the whole plant with another round of spraying going to add the hot chilies & soap with some garlic mmm... spicy garlic lol lets hope this shit works it just sucks I am #25 days in flower I still have no buds and not I have the worst bug you can get fucking spider mites

Back
Top Bottom