Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flower

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

hello everyone today is Wednesday 8/26/2015 today day #1 of flower I just got done watering my plant with its first dose of flower nutes and set my light to 12/12 my light came on at 8oclock this morning to start 12/12 :slide::bong:

in this watering I used one tsp. of the following except for the Cal mag I gave a half of a tsp.

roots organic Buddha grow
roots organic Buddha bloom
roots organic trinity
roots organic ancient amber
roots organic uprising foundation
roots organic uprising bloom
earth juice hi brix molasses
earth juice Cal mag
soul synthetics amino aide
soul synthetics big swell

0012502.JPG

0022451.JPG

0032347.JPG

0042201.JPG

0052070.JPG

0061836.JPG

0071712.JPG

0081561.JPG

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

looking good db. the scrog will end up filling in throughout flower. and i would say about 5 weeks in you should start another clone or reg seed if you wanna keep in perpetual! and 8-10 weeks and we'll see how the martian kush does :nomo:

so my grow tent hit 102 degrees yesterday and I knew I had to make some changes so today I am going to switch my light schedule from on at day to on at night and see how the works out and if that is not enough I will try to get a 4 inch duct booster fan and some ducting to run it out the window so I can get fresh air active intake

I don't really have the money to get the fan and stuff this month but if I have to I will I will just be super broke I will get this stuff eventually just not sure if it will be this month I still need to get a few other things like a ph. pen and solutions

I still have to water my plants today but I now have to wait till after 8pm until the lights come on

will update after I water the plant tonight

That's bout all you can do until you get that outtake fan to pull that hot air out. Running the light at night should definitely help until your able to get yourself one though. Since you have no buds yet you should be ok until your purchase.

hello fellow growers today is Saturday 8/29/2015 I am in day #4 of flower I just got done watering my plants I successfully switched my light schedule to night so now my flower tent lights come on at 8 pm to 8 am and my veg tent light comes on at 8 pm to 2 pm when I opened the tent the temperature was 86 degrees its at 88 now and the light came on almost a hour ago so it looks like the switch was a good idea so far I will have to see what the temps look like tomorrow

in this watering I used just a tsp of molasses and a half of a tsp of Cal mag

0012507.JPG

0022455.JPG

0032351.JPG

0042205.JPG

The road to heaps of dope...

Love the ScrOG! Looks like you know what you're doing. ;) Can't wait to see them buds start popping up throughout the screen. This is what you have to look forward to happening:

IMG_74533.JPG

Goodnight and good luck! :Namaste:

Re: The road to heaps of dope...

Love the ScrOG! Looks like you know what you're doing. ;) Can't wait to see them buds start popping up throughout the screen. This is what you have to look forward to happening::

thanks bro I just went in to flower I cant wait till my scrog looks like that

Re: The road to heaps of dope...

just woke up its 7 am 1 hour before my lights go off checked the temps it was a cool 84 degrees I am still not sure how hot it is getting in the day when the lights are off but the switch to having my grow lights on at night helped a lot

now I just have to get used to watering, plant training and maintenance at night

Looking good db!
:thumb:

At 88 degrees you're still a bit too warm for flowering IMHO. If there's anything that you can do to at some point to get your temps closer to where Atlien's are running you'll have much better results. Lower temps and RH during the last weeks of bloom make a big difference.

In the meantime, your girl look nice and healthy. I think she likes the warm weather.
:smokin:

yes i think that 80 degrees is a nice temp for the room to be with trying as hard as possible not to get above 86 degrees. but the scrog is looking good man :goodjob: :bravo:

what's up fellow growers I just got done watering my plants its kind of late almost midnight I got a few things done today I went to the hydro store and got some more soil 3 more 3 gallon fabric pots and a bag of npk industries raw silica I did not take any pics of the plants it is kind of late so I will upload some tomorrow

here is a little about the silica I got

RAW SILICA: structure

RAW Silica contains 45% Silicon Dioxide which is the highest concentration of silicon dioxide available to the home gardener. RAW Silica is flowable and suspend-able in water and naturally available to the plant. Since RAW Silica is a natural form of silicon dioxide, it is PH neutral and does not cloud when added to water. RAW Silica can be used during all stages of growth and bloom for optimal stem and cell wall strength. It is a beneficial supplement to all feeding schedules. Works in conjunction with all nutrient and feeding programs.

in this watering I used one tsp. of the following except for the Cal mag I gave a half of a tsp. and the raw silica I used one eighth of a tsp.

roots organic Buddha grow
roots organic Buddha bloom
roots organic trinity
roots organic ancient amber
roots organic extreme serene
roots organic hp2
earth juice hi brix molasses
earth juice Cal mag
soul synthetics amino aide
soul synthetics big swell
npk industries raw silica

0032354.JPG

0022458.JPG

0012511.JPG

the pics I was going to add I took these this morning before lights out

I have been getting temps of 84-88 when the lights are on at night

0052078.JPG

0042209.JPG

0032355.JPG

0022459.JPG

0012513.JPG

Do you have a carbon filter out-take fan combo? I cant understand why your getting that high of temps. I don't have a thermostat in my Mars 700 3x3 tent but I do in my Mars 900 tent and it never goes over 82 degrees. I also used speed bullies to control the fans and I have them on low. So my fans aren't even at half power and my tents are at optimum temp range. Where is your tent located? Is the area around the temp have central AC? :hmmmm:

Do you have a carbon filter out-take fan combo? I cant understand why your getting that high of temps. I don't have a thermostat in my Mars 700 3x3 tent but I do in my Mars 900 tent and it never goes over 82 degrees. I also used speed bullies to control the fans and I have them on low. So my fans aren't even at half power and my tents are at optimum temp range. Where is your tent located? Is the area around the temp have central AC? :hmmmm:

hahaha what is this ac thing you speak of? lol no I don't have ac I wish I did yes I have 4 inch inline fans and carbon filters in both my tents with speed controllers the tents are in the same room I live in

I live in long beach California so it does not get cold here at all I also live in a upstairs apt so it does get hot here are a few pics of what my tents look like and where they are located

right tent is veg left tent is flower
0012515.JPG

veg tent
0022460.JPG

flower tent
0032356.JPG

vent fan exhaust out window
0042210.JPG

Very nice set up! Sucks you don't have any AC at your spot (kinda strange considering Cali has warm weather most of year). That would solve your issue easily. You could buy a window unit but since summer is almost over temps should naturally come down for you I guess.

ya this hottest part of summer should be over soon man, hope it doesnt bother the girls much

I have never had a/c so I am used to it I just use a fan when it gets hot I don't all ways use the fan but I do most of the time :smokin: I guess I never realized how hot it gets where I am until I started growing I watch how hot it is all the time now and it was the hottest part of the year and lately it has been cooler and plus the switch to night has helped a lot

I think I got luck and it was only real hot at the beginning of flower I am hoping that it stays cool

Back
Top Bottom