Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flower

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

she should be fine with some patience. just give it a little time to heal and it'll turn out fine and plants looking great man.

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

hello everyone today is Sunday 8/23/2015 today is one of my watering days I am in day #43 of veg in this watering I used just molasses and Cal mag

0052065.JPG

0061832.JPG

0071707.JPG

0081556.JPG

0101280.JPG

Looking good DB! Tape is gardeners best friend. :high-five:

thanks everyone I can say I love led's but I did not know a scrog would take this long :smokin: almost double the veg time of my first grow plus I had two plants last grow so it makes sense I think I will do two plants to fill the scrog faster next time just thinking ahead first I will see how this one comes out

its all good I will just have to wait until it fills out a bit more before I go in to flower the hardest part is waiting at least I still have my autos grow journal I started in my veg tent to play with in the meantime

stay smoking and happy growing
:tokin:

Looks like everything is going well over their db003, shame about the branch but I'm guessing it's healing nicely. Also a quick off topic question, is that the CM Storm I see behind your ecig? Silly questionI know but curiosity got the better of me lol. All the best :thumb:

Looks like everything is going well over their db003, shame about the branch but I'm guessing it's healing nicely. Also a quick off topic question, is that the CM Storm I see behind your ecig? Silly questionI know but curiosity got the better of me lol. All the best :thumb:

why yes it is my good friend its a cm storm trigger cherry mx blues keyboard my pc case is a cooler master storm scout and my cpu cooler is a cooler master hyper 212 evo I just love cooler master are you in to computers I built mine and my moms she plays dragon age all day long lol

Hey db003 I thought it was. I have one of those too and I also had the CM Storm Scout If I remember rightly. It was all black though so I had to change everything when I switched some things around. I used to own a computer business years ago but still always build my own monster rigs :) I find that it saves me a fortune rather than buying a prebuilt with the specs I want. I need good parts for what I do though (photography editing along with gaming) and they get seriously expensive so I can never really justify going any other route than building my own. I suppose it's like a carpenter would make his own cupboards rather than buying them flat pack :) Thanks for putting my curiosity to rest, I'm a bit of a nerd and that really had me wondering :thumb:

Apologies for the off topic question ;)

Hey db is this your first scrog? Looks like it will help. I know if I had put in a scrog it would have helped my Pineapple Chunks, they have weak branches.

Patience is very hard to practice for us growers!

:green_heart:

just a quick update I did some more lst to the scrog not sure what you would call it really but all I did was tie some of the braches to the scrog net with pipe cleaners

it helped bring the smaller growth on the lower and upper parts of the braches closer to the screen and more towards the center just a bit and so some of the braches are flat with the screen now

this is my first scrog so I am just winging it basically

0012498.JPG

0022447.JPG

0032344.JPG

0042198.JPG

0052067.JPG

0061834.JPG

0071711.JPG

0081559.JPG

and now to roll a joint I took some wax heated it up and spread it a crossed a zig zag before I rolled it

I call this one the "ink blot joint" what do you see in the zig zag?

0091391.JPG

so close to being full man!! you wat to get it pretty much all the way full then switch to 12/12 as it will grow quite a bit still. you way want to install the other trellis net you had up in the last grow in case it is a big stretcher but most indica's are not. looking awesome man im stoked we started growing around the same time as i got to see your skills evolve from the start :Namaste:

Looking good DB. Arellanobrian is right. Just keep doing what you're doing and follow Arellanobrian's advise and you'll have a tent full of luscious buds in no time.

well it looks like I made happy accident :oops:

I went to mix my nutes up and I accidently mix nutes for week one of flower instead of the veg nutes I was going to give her so I said what the hell tomorrow will be my first day of flower

I got mixed up because I was also mixing nutes for my autoflowers and I was not paying close attention to what I was doing but its no big deal

plus this will give me a chance to see how it fills out

well it looks like I made happy accident :oops:

I went to mix my nutes up and I accidently mix nutes for week one of flower instead of the veg nutes I was going to give her so I said what the hell tomorrow will be my first day of flower

I got mixed up because I was also mixing nutes for my autoflowers and I was not paying close attention to what I was doing but its no big deal

plus this will give me a chance to see how it fills out

it happens man im sure itll still fill in nicly! and sometimes time can be a growers worst enemy

Loving the oil painting up there of the two lovebirds, I'm not sure I could use that now...ok momentary lapse of reason over, it looks like some good smoke :)

Good luck with the switch :ganjamon:

I see it as well Kriaze. It looks like two hummingbirds making out. This gets me wondering, is Db a gardener with painting skills or a painter with gardening skills?

Loving the oil painting up there of the two lovebirds, I'm not sure I could use that now...ok momentary lapse of reason over, it looks like some good smoke :)

Good luck with the switch :ganjamon:

I see it as well Kriaze. It looks like two hummingbirds making out. This gets me wondering, is Db a gardener with painting skills or a painter with gardening skills?

both were good answers I saw Anakin skywalker's pod racer from star wars episode 1 phantom menace in the ink blot joint and I would consider myself as a gardener with no painting skills... lol

Painting is overrated anyway. You can't smoke a painting....yes you can, no you can't....yes you can....

Back
Top Bottom