Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flower

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

hello every one today is Friday 8/14/2015 day #34 of veg today is one of my watering days in this watering I used one tsp. of the following except the Cal mag I used half a tsp.

roots organic Buddha grow
roots organic trinity
roots organic ancient amber
roots organic extreme serene
earth juice hi brix molasses
earth juice Cal mag

I had planned on switching to flower today but I will veg a little long to help fill the scrog net

0012482.JPG

0022427.JPG

0032328.JPG

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

well I just planted my second auto flower seed lets hope this one makes it I think I killed the first one this time I was real carful and planted it shallow and covered it lightly

Good luck with the seed db003, you still have plenty of time for the first one to grow. Love that ecig tincture, does it work as well as smoking? All the best :thumb:

That ecig liquid is awesome im going to have to learn how to make some also man. and the scrog is looking good i would just give it another week and then flip it into 12/12 and it will will that scrog nicly but youve done an amazing job so far.

and i just bought some auto's so i will def be following your new journal :goodjob:

hello today is Monday 8/17/2015 I am in day #37 of veg today is one of my watering days today I just gave them plain water with a tsp. of molasses and a half of a tsp. of Cal mag

it has been supper hot this past week temps in the tent have been in the mid 90's like I said on my other journal there is not much I can do luckily it is starting to cool off my plant looked a little dry yesterday so I made sure I gave her I nice big drink of water today well that's about it

I still have a few day to decide if I want to switch to flower the scrog net is finally starting to fill out I think I will switch in a few days on my next watering

0032332.JPG

0012487.JPG

0022432.JPG

0042186.JPG

Looks very nice buddy! :D

But I gotta ask, I've been holdin' in this Q a long time. Because it's a stupid one.
And I'm just high enough to don't care if it really is an easy answer to this Q :D
And I'm so high I'm to curious!

Here it goes. When you have an awesome scrog like you got going on. How do you take her out? Watering, flushing and so on?
Do you use a pump to remove excess water or... ?

:D

Looks very nice buddy! :D

But I gotta ask, I've been holdin' in this Q a long time. Because it's a stupid one.
And I'm just high enough to don't care if it really is an easy answer to this Q :D
And I'm so high I'm to curious!

Here it goes. When you have an awesome scrog like you got going on. How do you take her out? Watering, flushing and so on?
Do you use a pump to remove excess water or... ?

:D

at first I had to think about that same thing before I started this scrog as long as I don't run in to any problems I should be fine that's why I stuck with roots organics because I followed the nutes plan and used there soil and had never had one problem and I never had to ph. anything just mix the nutes a day before I water and that's it

I figure I cant take her out so I give just enough water and I let the plant soak up the rest and I will not do a full on flush I will just give plain water for the last two weeks and let it use up all the nutes in the soil naturally

Perfect answer man. I was thinking about a small pump to pull out excess water. Just in case, I really want to try a real Scrog once.

if you can get your hands on a wet/dry vac aka shop vac that is a dream come true just suck it out... no homo jk lol

but for real a shop vac is perfecta for the job

got my last seed in the mail today I wanted to update the other day but I was having problems accessing my 420 account they finally sent me a link so I can access my account but they said it might happen again if it does not sure I will be posting here anymore I hope it does not I would hate to loss all my info and being able to talk with all my fellow growers here

013918.JPG

hello everyone today is Thursday 8/20/2015 day #40 of veg today is one of my watering days I have been letting my plant veg longer so I can fill up the scrog so I have been repeating the nutrients schedule a couple of times so I have been going back and forth between week 3 and week four of nutrients schedule I think I will go another week and see from there

roots organic Buddha grow
roots organic trinity
roots organic ancient amber
roots organic oregonism xl
roots organic extreme serene
earth juice hi brix molasses
earth juice Cal mag

0071705.JPG

0081554.JPG

0091388.JPG

0111110.JPG

scrog is filling in nicly and that blunt looks way tasty, i would say this is the earlyest you would wanna change lights 2 12/12 and they could probably handle another 1-2 weeks for a better harvest and fuller canopy. but looks awesome and i cant wait to get my seeds in man

...and finally filled my e cig with the home made canna vegetable glycerin ...

0121004.JPG

How did you do this? What is your recipe db? I'd love to do this with some of my up-coming green crack. :drool:

I was training my plant and snap I snapped a branch fml I hope it heals back it came away from the main stalk a bit but you can tell I was just pulling on it to hard

here is how I was training my plant when I snapped one of the branches I was using pipe cleaners to pull the main braches up and towards the middle so they would be farther away from the edge of the screen

014828.JPG

015757.JPG

016703.JPG

017630.JPG

020483.JPG

018562.JPG

this is the pic with the branch I snapped I pulled to hard it started to pull away from the main stalk it is the large one pointing up in the middle of the pic

019495.JPG

I just wrapped some tape around it I hope it heals well :bitingnails: it did not snap in half thank the weed gods it started to pull away from the main stalk because I was pulling on it to hard :yikes:

023377.JPG

Back
Top Bottom