Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flower

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

hello and happy growing to all my fellow growers todays is Tuesday 8/4/2015 day #24 of veg I just got done watering my plant in this watering all I used was earth juice hi-brix molasses and Cal mag 1 tsp of molasses and a half of a tsp. of Cal mag mixed with a gallon of plain tap water that has been sitting out for a few days

I had a hard time watering my plant since I put the scrog net up I was watering my plants with a watering can but now it does not fit under the screen and if I pour over the top it splashes every were I have to find a better way of watering I was thinking of mixing in a gallon jug and pouring it in a 2 littler soda bottle and watering with that not sure I will try it on my next watering

not sure when I will switch to flower yet I know I want to wait until I get my auto flower seeds so I can put the autos and the clone that looks like it will survive under the mars II 400 in my other tent and put the mars II 700 in the tent with the scrog and put it in flower I am in no big rush

since I have put the play sand in the pots I have not seen anymore fungus gnats so that's good

I have been using a program called herb.iq to help me keep track of my grow I was using it in my last grow but not that much but now I use it all the time I can keep track of all kinds of things from when I last watered to when and how long I harvested and cured it was a little hard to figure it out but I love it now

p.s. I think the plant could have reached the screen by now but I just took the pipe cleaners off yesterday
no more lst training wheels from now on

0012467.JPG

0022413.JPG

0032311.JPG

0052043.JPG

0061814.JPG

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

Actually just saw your watering can has open spout. The one I use has closed spout like a tube so I just put a hose over the spout tube.
So in your case, you could buy new watering can and a piece of tube that slides over it

Looking nice and clean in the tent. A well though out and built ScrOG. If it helps, I mix my nutrients in a gradauted Nalgene and siphon them into my pot with 1/4" tubing. Just remember to take your mouth off the tube before the nutrients get there. This method works well for me and my ScrOG because it's such a small space and the 1/4" tubing can fit in any nook or cranny to thoroughly soak the entire pot.

hello to all my fellow growers I got good news one of the clones I took has roots I just got done transplanting it to a bigger pot I hope it survives the shock it had a few long roots but when I was transplanting it the dirt kept falling apart and it got moved around a lot

0042172.JPG

0052045.JPG

:party::party: congrats on your first clone DB :goodjob: and the plant looks like the LST should make that plant nice and bushy to fill in that scrog evenly

hello every one to day is Saturday 8/8/2015 day #28 of veg today is one of my watering days in this watering I used one tsp. of the following excepted for the Cal mag

roots organic Buddha grow
roots organic trinity
roots organic ancient amber
roots organic oregonism xl
roots organic extreme serene
roots organic uprising foundation
roots organic uprising grow
earth juice hi brix molasses
earth juice Cal mag
soul synthetics amino aide

the plant is finally touching the screen still not sure when I should switch to flower I am also still waiting on my seeds to come in the mail so I can pop a auto and put it and the clone in the other tent and put the scrog in flower

I did make another batch of canna coconut oil this time I made it with the last of the Larry og trim I still have a few nugs from my first harvest but it is pretty much gone

0012474.JPG

0032321.JPG

0052049.JPG

0091375.JPG

0101263.JPG

hello every one to day is Saturday 8/8/2015 day #28 of veg today is one of my watering days in this watering I used one tsp. of the following excepted for the Cal mag

roots organic Buddha grow
roots organic trinity
roots organic ancient amber
roots organic oregonism xl
roots organic extreme serene
roots organic uprising foundation
roots organic uprising grow
earth juice hi brix molasses
earth juice Cal mag
soul synthetics amino aide

the plant is finally touching the screen still not sure when I should switch to flower I am also still waiting on my seeds to come in the mail so I can pop a auto and put it and the clone in the other tent and put the scrog in flower

I did make another batch of canna coconut oil this time I made it with the last of the Larry og trim I still have a few nugs from my first harvest but it is pretty much gone

0012474.JPG

0032321.JPG

0052049.JPG

0091375.JPG

0101263.JPG

looking good DB. i need to make me some edibles soon also as i've heard they can really medicate you if made right.

i would give the plant another couple of weeks at least, the plant does stretch quite a bit but i would fill the net almost all the way up then switch to 12/12. happy growing and cant wait how this one does brotha

hooray I got my seeds I just put one of the in a glass of water it was one of the Advanced seeds Somango Auto flowering Feminized Seeds I stated with this strain because I have three of them and all the rest are single seeds

and what would life be with out some sour with my sweet news

I got all my seeds except for one the freeze berry auto I emailed Herbies now I just have to wait to see what they say

hello every one today is Tuesday 8/11/2015 today is one of my watering days I decided to switch my watering schedule from every four days to every three days since my plant is bigger now I will still be watering with a feed water feed water schedule

in this watering I used one tsp. of molasses and a half of a tsp. of Cal mag

I also took the mars II 400 and put it in my other tent so it will be ready for when I put the auto and the clone I have in there and put the mars II 700 in the tent with the scrog as of now it is still in veg and my plant is starting to peek out the top of the screen and I have moved a few of the braches to the next square over

so I got my seeds from Herbies yesterday I put one in a glass of water overnight and this morning I put it in small tray with a dome in a paper towel the seed I am trying to germinate is a Advanced Auto Somango auto fem this will be my first auto plant

this was my first order with them and they came fast in 7 days shipping and 10 from when I first made the order I only had one problem they forgot to send the freeze berry auto I emailed them and they said they will send it out to me asap and half of the seeds I got were free with my order

so if you are looking for seeds I recommend them :thumb:

0012477.JPG

0022423.JPG

0032325.JPG

0042180.JPG

0052055.JPG

0071698.JPG

0091379.JPG

0101267.JPG

well my auto seed popped I could see the little white tip poking out so I got my pot ready by watering the soil like ten minutes first before I planted the seed

and now for the bad part after I got everything ready to plant the seed and put the seed in the soil and the pot got knocked over a bit it did not get knocked on the floor but the soil did get mixed around a lot enough that I am worried so I tried to fix it as best as I could but now I have no idea how deep or were the seed is planted:scratchinghead:

that thing is small and trying to find a brown seed in brown soil is not easy so I just gave up on that I think I might have screwed this one up big time I will just have to wait and see what happens I might get lucky I put the seed and the clone in my other tent with the mars 400 the light is about 32 inches from the top of the pot and I put the small dome I have over the area were I hope the seed is planted if it is even in the dam pot
:bitingnails:

I keep telling myself this is a fun hobby which it is by far but right now I feel quite stressed out right now this is my first seed and I don't want to mess it up those things cost me a arm and a leg

0022425.JPG

0042181.JPG

I'd dump the dirt out db and work through it until the seed is located and then dump the seed back where it was and get another pot ready. I have killed a few plants by planting the seed too deep.

:yikes:

I'd dump the dirt out db and work through it until the seed is located and then dump the seed back where it was and get another pot ready. I have killed a few plants by planting the seed too deep.

:yikes:

I was going to but its no big deal if it does not sprout I will just start another one I still have a few more

well I said to hell with it I just put another seed in some water to germinate right now if the one I planted today sprouts great if not no big deal this time I will be more careful when I plant it

the seed I put in water is the same strain as the one I planted today I hope this one works I only have one more of that strain left

it is just stressful some times when you try to get everything right and bam!

who knows I might get lucky:hmmmm:

I just hope I have enough soil

so I made my first vegetable glycerin tincture and finally filled my e cig with the home made canna vegetable glycerin smokes nice by the way I think that its so cool that with a little time and effort you can grow your own meds and make all kinds of things with your harvest so far I have made a few batches of canna coconut oil and made a ton of edibles many different ways brownies, cookies, rice krispies I made some rice krispies today and I made a small batch of strong canna butter just so I could mix it with hot sauce to dip my wings in just to name a few

0101269.JPG

0111102.JPG

0121004.JPG

013911.JPG

014823.JPG

Back
Top Bottom