Deficiency Help Flowering

delgech

Hi everyone.

This is my second growth and I'm facing some problems. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Growing 2 atm, strains unknown. I germinated both at the same time. They both got same amount of light and nutes. The one on the right is 3 times bigger and very bushy. Small one is in 4th week of flowering. Big one started to show signs of flowering 2 weeks later and it is in 2nd week of flowering.
Feeding them with advanced nutrients GMB. Gave them 2.70ml each for every lt. on last feeding. Any suggestions on feeding?

Small one has some kind of deficiency, also she shows signs of nute burn. I couldn't decide if i should lower the doses or increase. What can I do to get rid of both nute burn and deficiency problems?

Big one has too many steams. lower buds can't get light. Should I remove some fan leaves?

I'm new to all of this any advice would be appreciated.

Hey delgech!
I am new to this whole idea as well so take everything i say with a grain of salt. I am kind of curious about your problem as well. My barely educated guess would be that you are a bit strong with the fertilizers. I see maybe an excess in nitrogen (the leaves look super dark green), and there are signs of nutrient burn (leaf ends turned up). As for the rust colored spots on your leaves, maybe an iron issue? or Calcium? Like I said, these are just guesses from a newbie mind!

Hopefully someone will chime in with some more experience. You may need a supplement like cal-mag!

I'd try a flush on her. The leaves look like an Mg or Mn deficiency which can be caused by excessive 'P'. If you have been feeding heavily, that would explain the excess 'P' and nute burn. It could also be a PH imbalance causing it.

Take my advice with a grain of salt, as well. I'm usually awful at diagnosing nutrient deficiencies. :goodluck:

Major Pita makes a good point, check and make sure your PH is correct. If i recall correctly, soil that is too acidic will now allow magnesium to be absorbed.

Hi,

1. Wait until pots are pretty dry
2. Flush with PH6,5 water
3. Check the PH of runoff
4. Adjust water PH

Biggest mistake to make here is start feeding pants with nutes left and right. Plants are doing pretty good, don't rush anything.

Back
Top Bottom