Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

I have a few pics of the Garden girls. I gave them both a sip of Big Bloom night before last and their growth is amazing and their color is perfect. There really is nothing better than the sun.....:circle-of-love:
DSC059604.JPG
DSC059612.JPG
DSC059622.JPG
DSC059632.JPG
DSC059652.JPG
DSC059665.JPG
DSC059672.JPG
DSC059682.JPG
DSC059694.JPG
DSC059703.JPG

I checked on the babies earlier and the Skunk Afghani and the Black to Black are looking great but the Green XXXXX still has not showed her head. Apparently she is tweaking and to paranoid to pop her head out but will give her another couple of days then try another bean... Hope everyone is with the ones they love and eating lots of BBQ today.... thank a soldier today... ya never know it may be one of my sons ...:circle-of-love:

Thank your sons for me and tell them I said welcome home soldiers.

Your girls look great. The outdoor clone is flowering, I see. My WW x BB are flowering too.

I may have to limb up a tree so the plants in the ground really get as much full sun as possible. We've been cloudy for over a week so of course the flowers are fattening up. Meh. What leaves here hits you. It is sort of raining for the next week. So no sun again.

I have seen where you are about the only place in the country with fluxed up weather right now. The last few days have been beautiful and don't even have the a/c on and I don't do hot and sweaty but the windows are open with a nice breeze and I can hear the birds singing and my damn dog is out there barking his azz off at something but he is just sitting in the middle of the front yard howling now so it must be a siren somewhere... but the rain chances are starting back up tomorrow and as long as they are just the afternoon showers that is great but they go up as the week goes on and have a chance of rain every day for the next 6 days after today but the girls like the rain water and I like not having to water them....
The ugly SBR In the tent 22 days in flower under the Top Led Mars II finally got her haircut. I was going to wait until day 25 to make sure she was re-cooping but she looks so much better today I thought I would go ahead and help her out. So she received a really heavy haircut and looks a lot better to me and I think she likes it too.:loopy:.......:circle-of-love:
DSC059715.JPG
DSC059727.JPG
DSC059734.JPG
DSC059745.JPG
DSC059755.JPG
DSC059763.JPG
DSC059775.JPG
DSC059785.JPG
DSC059796.JPG
DSC059803.JPG
DSC059814.JPG
DSC059826.JPG
DSC059835.JPG
DSC059845.JPG
DSC059854.JPG
DSC059865.JPG
DSC059875.JPG
DSC059882.JPG
DSC059891.JPG
DSC059902.JPG
DSC059912.JPG
DSC059933.JPG
DSC059942.JPG

The day I put the Wild Thai in flower I watered her for the first time with step 3. I actually waited an extra day before flipping the switch so it would be watering day..... I don't think there is anything else you are supposed to do. I tried to read everything I could find before I did it and that's all I could come up with.....
I think what I did speaks volumes for Growology. I nearly killed my 3 girls and there is no doubt in my mind that it is only because I was using Growology and at least when they did get watered they were given enough to sustain life and the come back is pretty remarkable to me too and again I have to give Growology kudos :high-five: cause after only 2 waterings with their nutes they look amazing to me again... especially the Wild Thai.....:circle-of-love:

No...... but you and I both veg for longer than that I think. At least I know I do but I took it to mean in a perfect world type thing if you know what I mean... If you only veg 6 weeks then that is what I would do but if you veg for say... 8 weeks then just use step 2 for an additional 2 weeks.
Now you know to take everything I say with a grain of salt and John from Growology will run through one of our journals or you could send him a pm to make sure but I'm pretty sure that is about the only thing that makes sense. I like my girls bigger than a 4 or 6 week veg plus I'm always waiting on bloom space so most of the time they have had to veg longer but I think that is just a preference not a necessity. Again I would take my advise with a grain of salt but check it with John to make sure.....:circle-of-love:

Ohhhhh.. IDK... :hmmmm::hmmmm: I never understood it that way but as you are well aware that is the norm.... I will try it that way in the future for sure but I do still think it is a cal def. The one application of cal/mag and they look amazing..... Thanks for taking the time to straighten me out. I do know how frustrating that can be at times.....:circle-of-love:

Hi Dennise,
I enjoyed looking through your journal, extremely nice healthy ones. Your knowledge of all of this is a lot. I need some advice please,.. My tent is 39.75 x 39.75. 6 ft tall. What do you think on LED's .....one big wattage or more smaller wattage ?? You use FF as do I, do you mix it with the growology
You got it growing on !!!
Good growing,
granny. :thumb:

HI Granny and no no no.... My fox Farm girls and the Growology girls are totally separate. I have 2 Fox Farm girls in bloom in my closet under a 48x3w and a 96x3w Top Led and it could easily take another girl in there just haven't done it and then I have a Growology girl in the cabinet (OG Kush) in veg under a 48x3w Top Led, a Wild Thai in flower under a Green Sun Znet4 that is Growology and another SBR in the tent under a Mars II 400 Top Led that is Growology . The Fox Farms girls are FF all the way including the soil and the Growology girls are Growology all the way and planted in a soil less medium with vermiculite, perilite and peat moss and I should have added some gardening lime but didn't know it but will in the future unless I can get my hands on ProMix which already has it all in it but I am having a real hard time finding where I live... Any who happy to have ya aboard and there is a lot of info in this journal from some amazing people from this site.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom