Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Well I do have quite a large update today. I will start with last night. The Garden girls both needed watering for the first time with something besides rain water and I gave them each a gallon of purified water with 3 tsp Big Bloom... I am going to try and keep the girls outside as organic as I can. The difference in the way they look today is incredible IMO.....:circle-of-love:
DSC059502.JPG
DSC059513.JPG
DSC059524.JPG
DSC059535.JPG
DSC059545.JPG
DSC059553.JPG
DSC059564.JPG
DSC059585.JPG
DSC059574.JPG

Then I made a chocolate walnut loaf out of some AKxWW cannabutter. I of course made it sugar free but didn't go crazy with the chocolate or any real flavoring cause I need it to work for nausea and that means I have to be able to get it down and it taste good but not great but works very well for nausea..........:circle-of-love:
DSC059063.JPG
DSC059083.JPG

Now for today.... The SBR top 35 days in flower in the closet under the Top Led 3w reflectors and the FF clone 25 days in flower in the closet were both watered with 3 tsp Big Bloom, 2 tsp Grow Big, 2 tsp Tiger Bloom, .25 Beastie Bloom and 1 tsp molasses per gallon of purified water and each took 1 gallon. I am still going exactly by the FF schedule and they seem to be loving it............:circle-of-love:
DSC059092.JPG
DSC059111.JPG
DSC059132.JPG
DSC059144.JPG
DSC059153.JPG
DSC059161.JPG
DSC059173.JPG
DSC059193.JPG
DSC059212.JPG
DSC059223.JPG

The Wild Thai 5 days in flower under the new Green Sun 300w LED was watered with 1 tsp cal/mag and full strength step 3 Growology.... I think this girl is amazing. The 2 limbs that I snapped when I dropped the fan on her are mending really well and the ends of them don't seem to be effected at all. She is growing about an inch a day and has completely filled the new 24"x24" tent. I don't think I could get another girl in there without causing a major issue with crowding :circle-of-love:
DSC059234.JPG
DSC059241.JPG
DSC059253.JPG
DSC059263.JPG
DSC059273.JPG
DSC059282.JPG
DSC059291.JPG
DSC059302.JPG

How long do you leave the plants in the tub to drain out? I really love those fabric containers because of how well they dry out. I think they have greatly contributed to your success.

I am still looking to buy that fabric in bolts so I can make my own containers. I can use landscape fabric, but that is too flimsy for my liking.

The plants all look really good. Nothing ugly in this update.

The Baby OG was also watered with 1 tsp cal/mag and full strength step 2 Growlogy. She is already looking better from just being watered and not left to the desert and the 2 waterings with Growology she has had since I realized the meter was broke has made a huge difference in the way she looks. He color and clawing is not perfect yet but a heck of a lot better than it was.....:circle-of-love:
DSC059314.JPG
DSC059322.JPG
DSC05933.JPG
DSC059342.JPG
DSC059351.JPG

So other than the ugly SBR clone in the tent 21 days in flower my girls seem to all be back on the right track and I will be able to do a defoliation on the ugly girl in 4 or 5 days and that should help her self esteem. I just hope I haven't hurt the bud production to much. I am keeping them all on a 4 day watering schedule now and having them all on the same day is awesome. All I will have to worry about is the 3 new babies and that is no big deal when they are this small. Still waiting on the 3rd one to pop her little head but hopefully by tomorrow if not before.... Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend... I'm going to take a nap....:circle-of-love:

Hey Dennise great update! You must have one of the most famous bathtubs in the world! :)
:passitleft: High Light. I will post pics of the AK fluxer tomorrow. She has almost doubled in size after a little Big Bloom. I think I could almost watch her grow. The Garden girl did too. I wish I could just bring a little sunshine in the house and they didn't have to stay outside. I'm finding it quite stressful......:circle-of-love:
looking good! nice to see what the 93x3w can do. hopefully the 144x3w performs just as well! :D
:passitleft: High Boogy.... Actually in my closet I have a 96x3w and a 48x3w so all and all it is about the same thing and I think they are awesome lights. I am growing for the first time under a Green Sun panel... that's what the Wild Thai is under.... and it is somewhere between the 48x3w and the 96x3w.... I'm not positive but I think it is 72x3w. So it all works out about the same. I have 2 girls in the closet under a total of 144x3w or 72x3w each and in the tent with the Green Sun panel I have just 1 girl under the 72x3w LED so I shall see which does the best job as money is almost dead on when you count the LED's and average it to the cost but anyhow I ramble on in my own little world. I love my Top Led lights and I am hoping I will love my Green Sun too. I already like having the extra ummmpppp......:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom