Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

For your next watering give your plants the same 1.5 Teaspoons per gallon of Big Bloom, 1 teaspoon per gallon of Tiger Bloom and 1 teaspoon per gallon of molasses. Watch your plants carefully for nutrient burn this time, I am hoping the plants can use the same dosage without nutrient burn this time. If your plant do get nutrient burn we will eliminate the molasses. with LED lights people often have to use less nutrients then what the manufactureres recommend as the plants consume more water.

For your next watering give your plants the same 1.5 Teaspoons per gallon of Big Bloom, 1 teaspoon per gallon of Tiger Bloom and 1 teaspoon per gallon of molasses. Watch your plants carefully for nutrient burn this time, I am hoping the plants can use the same dosage without nutrient burn this time. If your plant do get nutrient burn we will eliminate the molasses. with LED lights people often have to use less nutrients then what the manufactureres recommend as the plants consume more water.
you the man

Thank you King :thanks: I will do exactly that in the morning when I water. As always I bow to your knowledge...:adore::adore::adore:

Hey Dennise

Congratulations and +reps on being a new member to THC Club

Edit: That's The Healthy Clone Club for anyone interested.
I AM!
What do I have to do to become a member? LOL

Lol

Hey while you (BAR) and Brassic are lurking how bout' take a look at the group babies. They are in definite need of something I just don't know what..........:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:
DSC024695.JPG
DSC024707.JPG
DSC024714.JPG
DSC024744.JPG
DSC024763.JPG
DSC024774.JPG

As long as it's only the bottom leafs that may have been touching the soil at one point or another I wouldn't worry.

your small plant is using more nitrogen then is being supplied by the soil mixture. I would give your plant a 1/4 strength nutrients, try 1/2 teaspoon of Grow Big and 1.5 teaspoon of Big Bloom.

THE REPS ARE RIGHT Will Start AT 6:00 pm EST... Approximately 1hr & 40mins from this post

your small plant is using more nitrogen then is being supplied by the soil mixture. I would give your plant a 1/4 strength nutrients, try 1/2 teaspoon of Grow Big and 1.5 teaspoon of Big Bloom.
Going to go mix it now. :thanks: Well, got to give the dog her insulin first.......:tokin:

Ok, Well the next time they need to be watered I will do as you suggested. I checked them and they really don't need watering and am afraid if I go ahead and water them as wet as they are right now it will do more harm than good. I just replanted them either yesterday or the day before (can't remember) but when I replant I get the original soil really wet and the new soil wet so it will stay where I put it........Any who as soon as they can take being watered I will add advised nutes...... :morenutes: Thank you as always King...:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom