Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Lady Dee, the plants look lovely & you have a nice clean set-up. reps...

Dennise, It was clay pebbles, hydroton. So far it is working perfectly, I like how I can water my smart pots (cannabags) more evenly without poking holes around the soil to get the water where I want it.
So far, I haven't heard this to be a bad idea. I rinsed the hydroton pebbles several times to get the dust off of them. Originally I had bought the pebbles because I was going to go hydro, so at least I have a use for my money even with soil. LOL

Your cabinet looks awesome. Nice DIY job there for sure. And the plants look great. You have a CFL light clipped to the bottom of one of those planters pointing to the bottom of the stem. Is that for a particular reason? Just curious. You may have mentioned it earlier, but I don't remember.
Nice job! :circle-of-love:

Hi Canna :byebye: I would love to take credit for the cabinet but can't say as I had anything to do with it. My better 3/4 bought the stuff, went and got the stuff and put the stuff together. Now mind you he took him sweet time..LOL (just ask Broke Ass) but I love the outcome and so far the Northern Lights x Big Bud and Sugar Black rose seem quite happy....:blushsmile::blushsmile:
Now about that light..:hmmmm: I have no answer... It just got hung there and I kept forgetting to move it until I needed it for the cabinet.. Just a dahhh moment :scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead:

Okay, Dennise...my mind is clear now on the light. LOL
And I knew your hubby built that up for ya...so forward the nice job to him too. ;-) I've got a couple of those cabinets in the basement, nice to know they could be good for something If I ever needed it. :thumb:

I really did try to come up with an intelligent answer just couldn't think of one..:phew:
Another question. I have no more money at this time to purchase anything......... but I have a whole bunch of marbles..Would they work??? :high-five:

Just cause they are pretty.....
12-27-13_057.JPG
12-27-13_056.JPG
12-27-13_052.JPG
12-27-13_051.JPG
12-27-13_050.JPG
12-27-13_048.JPG

Marbles should work as good as pebbles if you are just trying to keep the leaves off the soil and distribute your water more evenly. You might want to wash or rinse them first.

Your grow is coming along nicely, Good idea on using the cupboards

+ reps to ease your worries :tokin:

Marbles should work as good as pebbles if you are just trying to keep the leaves off the soil and distribute your water more evenly. You might want to wash or rinse them first.

Your grow is coming along nicely, Good idea on using the cupboards

+ reps to ease your worries :tokin:

thanks bluefly43 :thanks: going to go do the marble thing right now. :thumb:

Hey King :ciao: The closet girls are looking amazing. Other than the small amount of burn on the leaves I posted yesterday (which has not gotten worse) the girls seem to be loving the nutes. They most likely will have to be watered tomorrow. They are drinking lots of water which I am assuming they are supposed to do but what do I feed them with their next watering????? As always thanks for all your help....:adore::adore::adore:

Hey Dennise :ciao:

Just been playing catch up. My, this thread moves faster than a train.

Sorry about the Male issues (plants). Good result from bag seed though.

Yup I reckon we're about evens on the bud thing. Well done.

Hey Dennise :ciao:

Just been playing catch up. My, this thread moves faster than a train.

Sorry about the Male issues (plants). Good result from bag seed though.

Yup I reckon we're about evens on the bud thing. Well done.

Thanks Brassic :thanks: I hope you have the accent that you do in my head when I am reading your post...........:loopy::loopy::loopy:

Thanks Brassic :thanks: I hope you have the accent that you do in my head when I am reading your post...........:loopy::loopy::loopy:

Maybe hard to put in words, but I'm intrigued. Care to enlighten me?

Gosh, now I'm blushing :bitingnails:

Back
Top Bottom