Desperately need help ASAP

Vinni

I may have taken too long to join, but any help if it's not too late is greatly appreciated! We have five plants that are about 3-4 weeks old. In the vegetative state. We don't know the strains, they came in a random variety pack for free with an online order. Grown indoor in basic soil w/ perlite in 3" pots. 4 CFL lights, 40w. Not air cooled. Room is 60-75 degrees usually. Haven't tested pH, don't know how to. No visible pests. We are watering 2-3 times a week. Just barely started a 2-2-2 liquid fertilizer and have only done it once.
It looks like the leaves are dying from the bottom up, they start to turn yellow then eventually die off. I posted pictures of the plants today. If you any of you know what is going on with them or have had this happen and have any advice that would be really appreciated.
IMG_271713.JPG
IMG_271615.JPG
IMG_271515.JPG
IMG_271414.JPG
IMG_271319.JPG

Ok so those first two leaves that sprout are spear leaves they turn yellow and fall off about week 3 and they can sometimes be pretty big now to me those plants look healthy one pic one of them looked a little "claw" like to much water but u said u only water a couple times a week that's crazy to me cause I have to water twice a day being an outside grower also to check your ph go to HD and buy a $7 soil tester kit it ain't perfect but hey we're growing a weed litterally at the end of the day and that will show you your soil properties ph,phosphorous,nitrogen,potassium it's called soil master now that curling up words of your fans that's from the light being to close not to hot but to close I grow in 100 degrees plus for 3 months sometimes on an almost daily basis so it's not heat also I don't see any fans I'm not sure maybe hopefully there in the back ground but gotta have air circulation even if you can't vent it's still crucial also you k ow you don't want to ever water the plant itself you water the soil especially inside cause you will give yourself bud rot and molds they look good though I think I see a male or two maybe . time will tell remember male plants produce more thc and cbd so don't toss em just relocate em good luck

Outdoors organics

Can you tell in the picture though that some of the leaves are yellowing, and starting to die off? I can add new picture if you think that would help.

So I tested the ph and it ranges from 5.5 to 7.0. So I am not really sure what I should do at this point.

Ok so those first two leaves that sprout are spear leaves they turn yellow and fall off about week 3 and they can sometimes be pretty big now to me those plants look healthy one pic one of them looked a little "claw" like to much water but u said u only water a couple times a week that's crazy to me cause I have to water twice a day being an outside grower also to check your ph go to HD and buy a $7 soil tester kit it ain't perfect but hey we're growing a weed litterally at the end of the day and that will show you your soil properties ph,phosphorous,nitrogen,potassium it's called soil master now that curling up words of your fans that's from the light being to close not to hot but to close I grow in 100 degrees plus for 3 months sometimes on an almost daily basis so it's not heat also I don't see any fans I'm not sure maybe hopefully there in the back ground but gotta have air circulation even if you can't vent it's still crucial also you k ow you don't want to ever water the plant itself you water the soil especially inside cause you will give yourself bud rot and molds they look good though I think I see a male or two maybe . time will tell remember male plants produce more thc and cbd so don't toss em just relocate em good luck

Outdoors organics

It does look like there's something going on. Usually the only leaves that die on my plants, when they are that young, are the cotyledon. What are your watering habits? It almost looks like they are a bit over watered or drowning from lack of air - there isn't much perlite in that soil.

Back
Top Bottom