Devils Lettuce 3rd Indoor Grow - Breaking Bad Style - 4 Different Strains

Looking great there. Keep a low profile brother dont give the man a reason to even look at you twice. my AKxS is filling out nicely lots of crystals all over the place even on the fan leaf stems. pistols are all still white though. hopping for a 1st week of December harvest.

Looking great there. Keep a low profile brother dont give the man a reason to even look at you twice. my AKxS is filling out nicely lots of crystals all over the place even on the fan leaf stems. pistols are all still white though. hopping for a 1st week of December harvest.

Good luck brother! She'll turn out great

i definitely keep a low profile these days ...i only fear technology..still over a year till we vote for legalization..i hope they aren't all gung ho tryng to get all they can before we vote ..

i can actually smell them outside the rv now ...

ive been paying close attn to the lemon kush so i can finish her right and have enough tine for the flush . only a few amber tics most of them are still clear and the pistols coming off the cola are still white.

thanks yo .. cant wait to taste them ...

In the end, and I think I am speaking for everyone here, you must leave a description of the taste and smoke of it...this one is killing all of us on curiosity

:Namaste:

You could start flushing now and she'll finish up quick. You got any pictures for me? :) :)

all my pics suck now ..i broke my other phone that had a good camera so i have been neglecting the pics .. i wanna show more detailed pics so u can see how they actually look..

the lemon kush is the only one far enough along that i would do it to (flush finishing) but i dont wanna take anything away from her potential . size or potency ..

metjohmmy they call for 8-9 weeks . im on the end of week 7 right now . but the only 1 that seems almost ready is the lk .

sphnx what are the con's of flushing her when she dry's. should i flush her and give her str8 water for a week or so ? i just feed her today full strength .

In the end, and I think I am speaking for everyone here, you must leave a description of the taste and smoke of it...this one is killing all of us on curiosity

:Namaste:

lol oh i will, im drooling myself!!!! u better believe that . i wish i could quick dry a bud and try her ..

here u go ..got a few pics .. this is the end of week 7 in flower ..

lemon kush

2014-11-19_20-24-05_569.jpg
2014-11-19_20-17-06_158.jpg

money maker

2014-11-19_20-18-27_982.jpg

afghan kush skunk

2014-11-19_20-18-38_346.jpg

look at how these colas are forming on this Hawaiian skunk haze . they are over a foot long and as big around as an orange !!

2014-11-19_20-20-23_867.jpg

the yield could be over 5 ozs easy .. there is over 30 1 foot long colas forming..

that pic doesn't even do the size justice lol.

all my pics suck now ..i broke my other phone that had a good camera so i have been neglecting the pics .. i wanna show more detailed pics so u can see how they actually look..

the lemon kush is the only one far enough along that i would do it to (flush finishing) but i dont wanna take anything away from her potential . size or potency ..

metjohmmy they call for 8-9 weeks . im on the end of week 7 right now . but the only 1 that seems almost ready is the lk .

sphnx what are the con's of flushing her when she dry's. should i flush her and give her str8 water for a week or so ? i just feed her today full strength .

The lemon kush in my experience was roughly 8-8.5 weeks. Just to play it safe, I'd start flushing after she's dry. Raise the pH of the fresh water so she is forced to feed off of what is stored.

Hope that helps bro! Much love

The lemon kush in my experience was roughly 8-8.5 weeks. Just to play it safe, I'd start flushing after she's dry. Raise the pH of the fresh water so she is forced to feed off of what is stored.

Hope that helps bro! Much love

thanks for the fast input.

Back
Top Bottom