Diagnose leaf yellowing/damage please

nobodyhere

HELP First off, I do need some help diagnosing the yellowing leaves on the Blueberry Auto. I see in some grows where this occurs and individuals just defoil. I am ok with doing that, just want to make sure I don't have something missing nute wise or I am burning them.

They are on day 45 of 70, in a mix of pearlite, ffof (just a little) and fflw in a 5 gal cloth pot.

Been feeding FF nutes as directed. Using BB, GB, TB, OS so far. They get CaMg at waterings. Feed 2x week.

Link to grow thread in sig if more info is needed....

IMG_229632.jpg
IMG_229724.jpg
IMG_229822.jpg

HELP First off, I do need some help diagnosing the yellowing leaves on the Blueberry Auto. I see in some grows where this occurs and individuals just defoil. I am ok with doing that, just want to make sure I don't have something missing nute wise or I am burning them.

They are on day 45 of 70, in a mix of pearlite, ffof (just a little) and fflw in a 5 gal cloth pot.

Been feeding FF nutes as directed. Using BB, GB, TB, OS so far. They get CaMg at waterings. Feed 2x week.

Link to grow thread in sig if more info is needed....

IMG_229632.jpg
IMG_229724.jpg
IMG_229822.jpg

Potassium deficiency I'd say as a guess possible mistake in ya nutrient cycle think ya can flush with fresh water test run off ph levels when there normal stop flush an continue feeding as normal

There is more info in the journal. Pot got heavy, I flushed with just 100ppm big bloom, run off was 4.8.

seems my pen needed calibrating. I was hitting it with nutes in the 4.7-5.5 range. OUCH. Plants in about a 90% soilless mixture so there is hope.

Been just giving water and 100ppm bb, all pH to 6.8-7.3.

Plant has stopped it's rapid take up of nutes/water. I assume its drawing near harvest. Only doing water now. Will do flawless finish a few days before harvest.

Further leaf crappy progression has stopped/slowed.

Back
Top Bottom