Didimauw's first time bagseed grow

If your walls are white, which they seem to be, you probably won't need any reflective materials.

These type of balloons.

Well, I @ll I re@lly did w@s close my closet door. There w@s @ little opening @t the bottom of the door, but I just covered th@t with @ swe@tshirt.

Th@t's @ re@lly good ide@!! Th@t will give you some time to construct, if need be, @ box th@t will work re@lly well. :goodjob: Wh@t @re your thoughts on the box?

@ctu@lly with some lst you could possibly use th@t cont@iner on it's side. It needs @ couple vent holes though.

Sweet!! I w@nt to do @ box grow too but don't re@lly h@ve wh@t I need in order to do so. I know wh@t I need, just don't got it!! If you need @ny ide@s check out dfw-guys grow. He grew some re@lly nice pl@nts with c@rdbo@rd boxes, cfl's, @nd computer f@ns. It's c@lled " Poor, CFL, Ste@lth, m@ybe @ little luck" it's definitley worth @ look if you h@ven't @lre@dy seen it.

whats your plan for a box grow am?

I @ctu@lly like this ide@, you know something che@p @nd e@sy. Courtesy of OldSkoool
box01.JPG

and only a few hours under this new light, and its starting to look better! im amazed! ill take pics tomorow or so. thanks for all your help so far amgrower!

No problem bud. I love p@ssing on wh@tever inform@tion I've g@thered from the site @nd short lived person@l experiences!!!:thanks:

okay ive got a question for anyone who knows the answer. what watt of a high pressure sodium light would i need for a flowering plant? cause i saw some, while i was buying my cfl, but they looked real small, i take it you need a fairly large one?

and also, for when i edit my box for flowering, how would i go about hooking a second comp. fan to the cell phone charger im already using?

okay ive got a question for anyone who knows the answer. what watt of a high pressure sodium light would i need for a flowering plant? cause i saw some, while i was buying my cfl, but they looked real small, i take it you need a fairly large one?

Ye@ m@n, I'd stick with the cfl setup for now. HPS systems require @ir/w@ter cooling systems @nd sep@r@te b@ll@sts @nd stuff. Now I don't even know wh@t the hell @ b@ll@st does, @ll I know is the cfl's @re self b@ll@sted. @nyw@ys, cfls will do @ pretty good job if you do it right.

Like dfw-guy!
DSC_01081.jpg

[QUOTE
and then as for my other two that are in the tiny cardboard box, the one on the left is starting to wilt a bit... i think its cause theres too much water in the cup, but i dont know how to undo that! theres holes in the bottom, but the dirt is just soaking it all up!!
QUOTE]

try placing some sort of grate above your saucer or just anything so that the cups are off the ground, otherwise water cant drain properly & air cant flow through the soil to the roots. Before I got saucers, I would keep bottle caps from plastic bottles and put a couple under my pots, enough to stablize...it left just enough room to drain.
It seems like youre getting the hang of it! remember though, roots are designed to seek & consume water, if it's in there, they will find it.

On the whole, Great Job! You're plants look good, keep up the good work

Back
Top Bottom