Didimauw's first time bagseed grow

do you think that 40 watt bulb ive got, would be sufficient for another small plant? or do u think id need another bulb?

im thinking since the plant im growin now, was under a small cfl to start with, then i put it under those to 13 watts, that maybe another plant could catch up to this one, being put directly under the 40 watt?

Possibly, but only for @ little bit. I me@n, 1 light per pl@nt is even cutting it close. Th@t's why I'm w@iting till I get @nother light or two till I st@rt @g@in.

I re@lly need to get three of these so I c@n screw one into e@ch end @nd h@ve four lights comin off one plug!!

1663705078731.png

I got this pic off the Home Depot site.

@mgrower, have u been thinking more about ur setup that you want to use?

Well, @ll I h@ve to use right now is my closet. My m@in concerns @nd problems @re ventil@tion @nd temp/humidity control. I might be @lright if I get @ little sp@ce he@ter cuz then I could run my f@n @ll night too. I c@n't do th@t now cuz temps get too low in there during lights out even without the f@n.

how many of those seeds are u going to plant?

Well, I only h@ve two right now. I think I'm going to stick with one @t @ time until I re@lly know wh@t I'm doing. But first I need to get my ventil@tion @nd temp/humidity problems under control.

Well, @ll I h@ve to use right now is my closet. My m@in concerns @nd problems @re ventil@tion @nd temp/humidity control. I might be @lright if I get @ little sp@ce he@ter cuz then I could run my f@n @ll night too. I c@n't do th@t now cuz temps get too low in there during lights out even without the f@n.

that would be a problem for me too, thats why im afraid of taking it out of the box, cause it gets chilly. i do own a space heater, but we use that in my bedroom at night most of the time. maybe ill just buy a bigger tub down the line

Here's @ pic I just took of my closet. @s you c@n see, it's pretty tight qu@rters in there. There's @bout 5ft. of height, though. I didn't h@ve to worry much @bout reflective m@teri@ls just cuz the w@lls @re white. I just remembered something you c@n use: white copy p@per! I've seen it successfully used @nd it doesn't cre@te hotspots!! @nyw@ys, I c@n't just cut @ whole in the w@ll for vent. @nd I re@lly just don't know wh@t to do @t this point to m@ke the closet work for me. You'll be @lright though, the m@in thing to remember is m@riju@n@ is @ weed @nd they @re pretty d@mn resili@nt. Give her the essenti@ls @nd she'll m@ke you h@ppy!! I Gu@r@ntee it!!!

closet8.jpg

is that the same area as the first pic u showed me with the cfl? what did u use for vent. etc. for that plant?

Yes, it is. I just put @ big oscill@ting-style f@n in there during the light hours. M@n, you're getting me thinking up new ide@s for my closet!!

Possibly, but only for @ little bit. I me@n, 1 light per pl@nt is even cutting it close. Th@t's why I'm w@iting till I get @nother light or two till I st@rt @g@in.

okay, so lets just say that i did put another plant in my box, with this single light. (which im probably not going to do) how would it affect the plant thats already growing? would it slow the growth rate down? or would it just affect the new plant?

got any clue?

i dont see anything wrong with what u did before! what are ur other ideas?
Well, I w@s just thinking th@t the temps might not be getting @s low in there now since the he@t is on r@ther th@n @ir conditioning.
heres one more quick update
002_1632_x_1224_.jpg

those are new leaves growing in the middle right?

003_1632_x_1224_1.jpg

this is my new favorite hobby! its like art to me
It is fun isn't it?! This site re@lly got me into the photogr@phy @spect of growing. Th@t is definitely the third set popping up, might even be your first 5 le@f set!!
okay, so lets just say that i did put another plant in my box, with this single light. (which im probably not going to do) how would it affect the plant thats already growing? would it slow the growth rate down? or would it just affect the new plant?

got any clue?

It wouldn't re@lly screw @nything up or slow growth r@tes. You would prob@bly just h@ve to end up getting more lights once you st@rt flowering. I would @dvise you get @tle@st 1 more light once you st@rt flowering this one. Be sure to look specific@lly for 2700k lights. These @re the best for flowering.

It wouldn't re@lly screw @nything up or slow growth r@tes. You would prob@bly just h@ve to end up getting more lights once you st@rt flowering. I would @dvise you get @tle@st 1 more light once you st@rt flowering this one. Be sure to look specific@lly for 2700k lights. These @re the best for flowering.

alright, i will definetly do that, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom