Didimauw's first time bagseed grow

Gre@t job so f@r, didi!! :goodjob: If you @re still h@ving dr@in@ge problems it's helpful to use something re@lly, re@lly skinny( i used wire co@th@nger )to poke some holes in your soil. Helps with dr@in@ge @nd @llows more oxygen to get down to the roots. @lso, wh@t RedmybudsRed s@id is very true, I used to just c@rry mine to the sink for w@terings. C@n't w@it to see some upd@ted pics!!!!

hey thanks for the info guys, those are both great ideas. the plant im growing right now, isint having any trouble with drainage. those other plants i had i got rid of, but ill definetly use that info next time i have trouble! today i got an old small bendy lamp, and ill put my bulb in and that way i can change the height, not much, but a little bit atleast for now.

ill post some pics either later tonight, or tomorow, but my plant is just LOVING that new bulb. itz amazing, the kind of effect that a bigger watt can do!

alright, heres an update...

rsz_010_2_.jpg

012_1632_x_1224_.jpg

i cant believe how big its gotten, just after 2 nights

its starting to grow the 3 leaves now!

There you go, didi!! It re@lly is @m@zing how f@st they grow!! The new sets of le@ves will st@rt coming out quicker @nd it's @ bl@st to w@tch! Wh@t's your light schedule right now?

24/0? Th@t st@nds for light/d@rk. Do you h@ve @n ide@ when you w@nt to switch to 12/12?

oh oops, well ive got the light on constantly right now, but im not really sure when i want to start the 12/12 process. i want the plant to stay small, like 1, 2 ft tops, but im not sure when a good time to do that would be. do u have any suggestions? and tomorow im going to post a pic of the lamp that i want to use, but im not sure if it will be good or not, so ill need advice on that as well.

No. Th@t's the gre@t thing @bout cfls!! They don't put out much he@t @t @ll. You c@n keep them 2 inches from the pl@nt without @ny problems.

one more update, a little worried...

the right leaf is starting to get yellow spots on it....nutrient burn? i did add a little bit of the miracle grow potting soil, (the kind with the nutes it in) around the base of the plant, when i transplanted it, but it wasnt much at all...maybe its something else? and if it is nute burn, could i flush it out and make it better?

004_1632_x_1224_.jpg

awesome! sounds good. and if i need to, that lamp will be easy to put on dvds or something.
when do u think would be a good time to transplant it? im thinking about putting it in a half of a two liter or something

If you @re going to tr@nspl@nt, I'd do it into something big enough to l@st the rest of the grow, just so you don't h@ve to do it @g@in. Something like @ 2 g@llon bucket/pot.

i cant wait till u start your new grow amgrower!

Me neither!! I just need to find some better potting soil @nd nutes, @nother light or two @lso. The two seeds I h@ve @ccumul@ted so f@r @re from some diggity-d@nks so I w@nt to h@ve the best ch@nces of growing them.

one more update, a little worried...

the right leaf is starting to get yellow spots on it....nutrient burn? i did add a little bit of the miracle grow potting soil, (the kind with the nutes it in) around the base of the plant, when i transplanted it, but it wasnt much at all...maybe its something else? and if it is nute burn, could i flush it out and make it better?

004_1632_x_1224_.jpg

I wouldn't worry @bout it too much. I h@d @ couple le@f issues but never re@lly g@ve them too much thought. If it st@rts spre@ding re@lly b@d, then I'd do something but @s long @s the new growth looks he@lthy, let her grow!! Oh, @nd by the w@y, she's getting big!!

@nother thing you c@n do is put your MG soil into the pot/bucket you @re going to use @nd flush with w@ter, 3-5 times the size of the pot/bucket. So @ 1 g@llon pot would get flushed with 3-5 g@llons @nd th@t's supposed to flush out @ lot of the nutes. If you h@ve the MG perlite I'd flush th@t too cuz those h@ve time rele@sed nutes in 'em too.

This is some of the bud I got the seeds from. Only @ few of them per QP. Definitely don't w@nt to screw up @g@in!!!

buds14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom