Didimauw's first time bagseed grow

well the other day, i germinated another seed, and put it into a peat pellet. i was strongly debating wether i wanted another plant right now or not, and my dog decided for me....i came home, and there they were...12 peat pellets, including the one with my seed in it, allllll over the floor....apparently he knew that it wouldnt be a good idea for me to grow another one right now....lol

well the other day, i germinated another seed, and put it into a peat pellet. i was strongly debating wether i wanted another plant right now or not, and my dog decided for me....i came home, and there they were...12 peat pellets, including the one with my seed in it, allllll over the floor....apparently he knew that it wouldnt be a good idea for me to grow another one right now....lol

I know EX@CTLY how you feel, brother. My c@t h@s e@ten like 4 of my seedlings, I think my most recent @ttempt might h@ve m@de 5!! Th@t is @ctu@lly @nother one of my problems. I like to le@ve the closet door open to get @ sufficient @mount of @ir circul@ting but I don't feel comfort@ble doing so unless I'm sitting there w@tching for the c@t!! She @ctu@lly seemed to le@ve it @Lone once it got @ little bigger, just w@tch out when they're bite size!!

24.gif

Hey. Wh@t's goin on didi!? I just st@rted working yesterd@y. Th@t's why I h@ven't been on the site @ll d@y like usu@l!lol So now I'll h@ve some money to buy @ few things I need!!;) I'm hoping I'll be @ble to st@rt @nother journ@l within the month. So 2-3 more weeks, huh? You're going to end up with @ good size pl@nt!! Just keep in mind the stretch th@t flowering c@uses. You should prob@bly look into LSTing if you're stickin with the tub. It's @ gre@t w@y to control the height @nd it encour@ges growth on the lower bud sites.

alright, heres another update. i remodled my grow box, to prepare for the flowering. it was alot simpler than i thought.

i just turned it on its side, for more room to grow. im using painters tape to adjust the light.

001_1632_x_1224_1.jpg

004_1632_x_1224_1.jpg

talk about a poor mans grow huh?

002_1632_x_1224_1.jpg

ill either add more foil, or plain paper in it. will all the blue be a problem?

and finally heres my plant

003_1224_x_1632_1632_x_1224_.jpg

so since im so undecided on when i should flower it, ill let you guys decide lol
any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

and as for my pc, its goin to be a lot more work than i thought, i took everythin out of it, and found that some parts are welded on, taking away almost a third of the space. im just going to keep my box. the pc i have isint worth it... bummer

Wow, gre@t job on the tub!!!! She's looking re@lly h@ppy in there. The blue in there won't help you but it won't hurt you. I'd s@y just gr@b some copy p@per or something. You should prob@bly be thinking @bout tr@nspl@nting now too. You might @s well st@rt flowering when you tr@nspl@nt, th@t would prob@bly work out well. Gre@t job so f@r, buddy!!

I saw someone else use plain white paper as reflective material, with good results. Not much out there cheaper than that! I'm sure you can borrow some from somebody! I also heard of mylar balloons being a good solution, my favorite though and the one I used (since I happen to feed my dog Beneful dog food) is the lining of that particular brand of dog food!

yeah, those are all good ideas greenblood! ill probably be picking up some printer paper soon. i dont suppose notebook paper would work huh? lol just an idea. thats funny that your dog food has that lining! im thinking i might get another tub, and another 40 watt light, so that just incase this is a female, ill have room for a clone or two. all though, it was amazing watching this grow from seed.
another update

rsz_0014.jpg

rsz_0025.jpg

after one night of darkness, its really stretched lol

rsz_0037.jpg

Back
Top Bottom