Die in final phase - My OG Kush

I believe its location. I'm in a very arid region, with precipitation as a seasonal element. Very few pest. Also strain is key, just like a real farmer, you choose what's going to react best to your climate. Wonder if someone has geographically charted what strains grow best in each region?

do u know how we can reach for a strain that is perfect for each climate?
i have problem with autos...never grow more than 2-3 big main colas..
in past indoor i grow autos till 1.4 meters..
outdoor only 30-40 cm..
where to check which strain is better for mediterannean..?everyday 30+ celcium and more than 60% umidity..sun rise 6 in the morning and sunset 21;00 the night-evening..some strains do get taller butmost of them is very small.
i wish i knew a way to choose the propper strain for this climate.

In regard to neem and neem-derivatives (Azamax, Azotrol) they can be applied via root drench to avoid having to spray in late flower. Azadirachtin is the active ingredient in all of these. People often say it's a repellent only, but I think it's because the only contact killing that happens is from the soaps often mixed in. The major work is done after the plant absorbs the azadirachtin, it becomes poisonous to most insects, actually disrupts their reproductive capabilities too. It's also very, very important to mix neem oil up in some kind of soap to act as an emulsifier. Otherwise it just kind of sits in big globs in the water and isn't absorbed well, neither by the roots or as a foliar spray. I think this leads some people to believe it does nothing at all.

The problem with mites is they reproduce so rapidly that if even a tenth of a thriving population is resistant/tolerant of one pesticide, then they will reproduce and get a foothold again. That's why an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of the cure, because it keeps them from ever establishing a successful breeding population. Otherwise the only thing that really works is reapplication every two or three days to keep killing successive generations. The problem with neem is because it's absorbed by the plant it's more of a long lasting, time-released kind of thing. You can't really reapply it every couple of days with the same effect like you can with a contact-killing pesticide like pyrethrin. Pyrethrin is the flame thrower, neem is salting the fields.

Mites are like a fact of life where I live, and I have never known anyone that didn't have to deal with them at some point. So knowing that I started giving mine neem every four weeks in my last grow and never had a single problem with them this time around. The smell isn't that bad to me, not as bad as pyrethrin anyway. I also did a lot to maintain cleanliness, pretty much having a whole quarantine routine where I switched into new clothes and showered if I had been anywhere outside that day. From what I have seen though if they're around outdoors where you live, it's only a matter of time before they come home with you and get inside.

THANK U VERY MUCH....i knew some things about mites but u inlight me is some things...thank u again....
for now i did buy a sall botlle spray it called safran and it looks to me it does hos work..just wonder if this is too toxic.the guy there tld me after 4 days u can eat the food from tree...didnt say what kind of plants i have...let me read if there is any known igredients...

ok..it sais abamectin 1.8%....it causes paralyze to the body and die from not eating.
i think thats all...the rest of the 100% is helping ingredients..somethink like that...
thank mate...:Namaste::Namaste::thanks:

.afterharvest try to sterilize the phis ...i also use this mixed wolace and te pots and the plant...5 small autos...tallest 15-18 cm..so i use bleech mixed with water maybe one fifth of bleech...and i wash the whole plant...today all plannts expect purple kush(strange) are affected...some just the top leavs looks like dry but not yet at least...another burn the fan leaves..turn brown..and more sympotms..probably from this...i hope it is not from my home recipe.
anyway the pants wll recover,but it is auto and time is not waiting.maybe 1 or2 not to made it.my purple kush have nothing...it is not tall..the only problem and the one shark bite became like plant with long andmany branches...the highest yield it could give me and the 4 tops are shit...not yellow but leaves are curly ...the shape they take when it dry..anway,.,it was also a problem (human mistake) thats why i mention it.
cheers guys:volcano-smiley:

those autos i use bleech and get burn is same height since then.....i will try to explain with fotos...\

those 2 plants is shark bite autos regular unknown age..cant remember..about 30 i think...look a huge diference...the small one is same age with the big one...the time i use the stupid and dissapointed guy the bleech the plants was developed...the bigger one i train it..the other have 3 set of eaves and it stais the same height affter bleech her...next picture..?

IMG_20160807_134154.jpg
IMG_20160807_134134.jpg
IMG_20160807_134130.jpg

this is the critical kush...by the time i destroey them she was on the strechin phase and i stop it...the top doesnt grow the rest of it getting fatter...it was full of leaves that turn yellow and cranchy in one day..

IMG_20160807_134107.jpg

his one was in better conition hen i topping her..now it is strange colour..it is a sweet mango..this was small when this happened.

IMG_20160807_134059.jpg
IMG_20160807_134102.jpg

and last one i kept the purple kush ...all autos and rwgular except sweet mango...the only one that the leaves didnt get affect too much but it is a small -very small-very very smalll plant....lol....we'll smoke omething even if things goes wwrong..:volcano-smiley:
IMG_20160807_134043.jpg
IMG_20160807_134032.jpg
IMG_20160807_134028.jpg
IMG_20160807_134019.jpg
IMG_20160807_134027.jpg

Next time try flamethrower :)

Start witht the lowest settings, of course.

i say before i was stupid...stupid reaction...after i did this i buy something i sprayed twice and i see no mites...
my mood wad on strange that day and this og kush i had in veg for 2 months maybe more and train it nice and expecting good results....after 16-17 weeks...2 weeks most before harvse my plant get destroeyd.plus i havemy own problems like i quit both works and i hve no money at all.
and i made a upid deision..thought will not affect the autos but it did affectedc and from 6 autos i will have less than 2 oz 's of dried grass...

what damnesia herself gave me i will get same yield from six...my purple will be a few smoke...a whole plant justa few joints..and it is the purple..i try so long time to grow a nice big purple strain....to be honest i have a small 10 days old narco purps.i hope to grow correct big and nice buds and to turn purple...coz of heat this summer...no less than 30 celcium

We live and we learn. Hope you don't mind me trying to lighten up things a little with my joke, especially considering all the troubles you've been having lately.

It's just... well, you have a great sig. So simple and oh, so true. "Plant it and grow it. So simple".

And then you go against your own advice :)

All the best.

hahahhaha...i was thinking the same thing..something similar hapens few months ago and i change the signature...ahhaah.....similar problems...

Back
Top Bottom