Dildodabbins' Crop King Seeds Feminized Purple Kush in Coco - 2015

watered last dose of 650ppm today and my run of is now 6.6 im unsure why, it may be because i misted a lot yesterday to keep down temps but i misted with un ph'ed water about 7.1 and i used alot maby 1.5 liters every hour during the hotest part of the day the only other thing i can think of is that ph as raised becuse i have let the coco dry to much anyone got any input

6.2 isn't too bad. You are actually getting more uptake of nutes at that range. I wouldn't rush to flushing right now. Just ph your nutes to 5.8 and the run off ph will slowly come down. For run off, anywhere in the 5.8-6.4 range is fine. Get over 6.4 and you might start to have issues. Post some pics, I'd like to see how the plants are doing. Thanks!
GB80

hey GB80 i am still dialing ph to 5.8 but my runoff is now reading 6.6 any idea why

bump.

i upgraded my tent today just swapped out the bat wing for another closed hood with tempered glass

DSC_001283.JPG
DSC_001371.JPG
DSC_001186.JPG
DSC_000494.JPG

even the runt is coming along now
DSC_000789.JPG

and all the others are doing well, i will probably veg for another week or 2
DSC_001186.JPG
DSC_000885.JPG
DSC_000981.JPG
DSC_0006100.JPG
DSC_000593.JPG

and this is the skunk
DSC_001086.JPG

i will post photos of the bag seeds that i put outdoors tomorow

the plants received there second feed of 750ppm today, like i said earlier i will veg for 1-2 more weeks(today is the start of week 6 i think), also forgot to mention that iv been adding 10ml of GOGO juice to my nute mix on top of the 20ml of each A&B, 10ml fulllife, 10ml cargo boost, 10ml root nectar and 5ml veg ignitor

smell is quite strong already but i am unsure what i would say it smells like, I guess it's the kush smell because iv never grown a kush strain and i don't think kush is very common in Australia so i probably haven't smelled kush much

also am watering every second day now at 850ppm (I will stay at this strength till i turn to flower) and ph 5.9 i havent checked runoff yet but i will tomorrow with the next watering hopefully watering more often has lowered the ph of my runoff because it was as high as 6.6 when i last checked it, also anybody know when i should start dialing ph to 6.2

so i ph tested my runoff today it was 6.8 my plants seem ok but should i be worried about the runoff testing so high

they seem to be recovering well from the training and defol i will most likely turn them to 12/12 next week

DSC_000791.JPG
DSC_000887.JPG
DSC_000983.JPG
DSC_001088.JPG

i will post a video as soon as it uploads

i forgot to add that i gave them a foliage feed of flavor savior after the defol, tie down and super crop

Subbed..... Another Aussie, the numbers grow daily... Be even more with Federal gov giving go ahead to medicinal cannabis... Hope they do like America and you can grow for those that can't...

Looking great, almost forgot :)

Back
Top Bottom