Dildodabbins' Crop King Seeds Feminized Purple Kush in Coco - 2015

Yeah, I wrote a thing about that in another thread, any other Aussies here, months ago. We need electrians and plumbers and they have to do extra to gain a ticket to sign off on jobs. Imagine the regulations with growing.... I wrote previous response cause I heard a fella from cannabis coalition in Nimbin, on radio today, he's trying to get the grow your own medicine through, with emphasis on grow your own..

dose any body have any input as to whether i should flush with ph'ed water to try and lower the ph of my runoff before my next feed

How often are you watering? I gave mine flush other day, week into stretch, change over to flowering nutes.. Thought I'd check runoff just to see how things were, 5.3ph 1300ppm, no issues but may have been heading. But I do feed at least once a day most twice, little runoff, sometimes none if times against me, so they aren't really using their environment but the clean regular nutrients I'm putting in.. If your allowing coir to dry out, 4-5 days between watering will need a more stable environment...

i am watering every 2 days till runoff the nute solution i water with is ph'ed to 5.8 but my runoff ph has been slowly creeping up last time i checked it was 6.8

so today i defoled and tied down again because the girls had recovered so well tops were being covered by new veg and most of the tied down branches needed adjusting will defiantly switch to 12/12 on monday.

DSC_001858.JPG
DSC_001950.JPG
DSC_002059.JPG
DSC_002153.JPG
DSC_002858.JPG
DSC_002955.JPG
DSC_003049.JPG

My clone tent came today and a new 2mx1.2mx1.2m tent for veg will be here within a week, i will be setting it up with the batwing hps that was in my main tent until i upgraded.

DSC_003736.JPG
DSC_003841.JPG
DSC_003931.JPG
DSC_004032.JPG

so expect this journal to turn perpetual in a few weeks, still not sure what strain to try growing next i was thinking i want something sativa dominant but not to tall and it must be fruity i would prefer a high potency strain but i will say i would rather mild weed that is realy tasty over super strong weed that tastes like shit, citrus and mango are my 2 favorite flavors that i have experienced with weed but anything fruity i am wiling to try, suggestions?

Down for the ride brother! :) late find but a good one! Lots of great questions and answers on the pages before and I'm sure tons of gold to come :)

Lookin good mate!
KJC420

Green crack - Humboldt seed company
Tutankhamon - pyramid seeds

Both from bonza, and both are potent n tasty sativa dom strains from the beans I have grown!

2 cents :)
KJC420

I'm also a fan of Bonza. Buy all my seeds there. They've just replaced a $100 order, no questions asked. Great service.

Green crack - Humboldt seed company
Tutankhamon - pyramid seeds

Both from bonza, and both are potent n tasty sativa dom strains from the beans I have grown!

2 cents :)
KJC420

funny you mention green crack, i was all ready looking at these they are psycho crack a green crack crossed with a psychosis

I'm also a fan of Bonza. Buy all my seeds there. They've just replaced a $100 order, no questions asked. Great service.

i know a few people that use bonza all say good things, went with crop king because i saw this aussie grow Aussie Grow - 1 White Widow & 2 Unknown

i am going to try yantra for my next few beans because they are local to Australia based in Byron bay and because my friend has introduced me to the owner through social media

grabbed these few today at the hardware shop because iv been meaning to get some cal-mag

webcam-toy-photo4.jpg
webcam-toy-photo2_1_.jpg
webcam-toy-photo3_1_.jpg

i'm guessing the magnesium chelate is better than the sulfate (could be wrong tell me if i am) i only got the sulfate because it was cheap, for when i run out of chelate. i brought the trace elements because it was the product with the most calcium

Trace Elements %W/W
Sulphur as Sulphates 6.29
Calcium as Carbonate 10.00
Magnesium as Sulphate 3.62
Manganese as Sulphate 2.88
Iron as Chelate 2.73
Copper as Sulphate 1.25
Zinc as Sulphate 1.00
Boron as Borate 0.09
Molybdenum as Molybdate 0.0036

so my question is, dose anyone know if the amount of calcium in trace elements is high enough and do you think the % of other elements is low enough that i could add both the calcium chelate and trace elements to my nute mixs. i'v been thinking there will already be certain amounts of certain trace elements in all the different nutrifield additives/nutes that i'm using, i will check the element levels of all my nutrifield products tomorrow.

so my main concern is if my plants are already geting a decent dose of 0.09 boron from the regular nutes/additives i feed with but then i decide my plants need cal and mag is the extra 0.09 of boron added buy the trace elements going to be to much i am wondering this for iron, copper ect

I wish we had a proper seedbank in SA. The seeds in my current grow were sourced from a south african seed bank, but there has been some rumours. So I can't be 100% sure the strains I'm growing are the real deal. So far it looks like it might be though. As the black rhino looks almost 100% indica, while the blue cheese looks like a hybrid and the sour chiesel is leaning a bit on the sativa side. As long as the smoke is good, I don't mind too much.

Still, I'd like to know what I'm paying for.

My next order with Bonza will be a big one. Make it stretch for a few grows.

yesterday i noticed the skunk had started to herm i removed the few pollen sacks and put it outside i will send it to a mates today, i usually quarantine suspected males/herms at friends houses until i am sure they are male/herm, i just hope i pulled the skunk out in time and none of my purple kush herm on me

also have started adding 5ml of magnesium chelate and 4g trace elements

Back
Top Bottom